im buying a house

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
woo im buying an aprtment in this block, theyre only artist impressions as the buildigs arnt 100% complete yet but i cant wait :D

has its own balcony over a garden with a view of a c****

im well chuffed

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    good for you... getting your own place is always a big step in life. :D

just do your homework properly and don't jump into decisions like this without much thought. all the best...
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    ive looked into it, theyre doing a guarenteed rental income for 3 upto 3 years, so im gonna rent it out for 2-3 years and the that way over that period while im still living at home i can pay off an extra chunk each month from my wages so whe it comes to mem moving in not only will i be on more money but my mortgage will be a lot less so its all good :)
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hey Tony whats C****? lol

Looks fantastic, hope it's all it's meant to be :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    tony wrote: »
    with a view of a c****
    im well chuffed

You da man! Congratulations on the new digs!

I would die for a view of the c****! You're so lucky.

What does chuffed mean?
    Chuffed = pleased, happy, ecstatic...etc blah ;)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
    ive looked into it, theyre doing a guarenteed rental income for 3 upto 3 years, so im gonna rent it out for 2-3 years and the that way over that period while im still living at home i can pay off an extra chunk each month from my wages so whe it comes to mem moving in not only will i be on more money but my mortgage will be a lot less so its all good :)

well, try to scout around. properties that offer guaranteed rental returns are typically more expensive that others - so it may still end up either way.
    i cant shop around theyre the only apartments in the country like that

and c**** is can-al (but the bad word filter has a flaw by th looks of it)
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Yes, the filter is flawed.
    It's looking for words inside other words, which is why it keeps doing stuff like that.
    Because it wouldn't work overly well if it were to just censor words with a space before them and there's no allowed words system to counter the censored words list, it just works by disregarding what comes before the words it's supposed to filter out (you might have blah[bad word] as a real word, but the system only actually registers it as [bad word] with the possibility of something coming before and after it).

Good luck with the house and such.
    I don't have the money to do that as my job sucks :[
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    i cant shop around theyre the only apartments in the country like that

and c**** is can-al (but the bad word filter has a flaw by th looks of it)

LOL! That word filter cracks me up so much I'm thinking of not fixing the flaw, do you guys mind if I just leave it this way? :lmao:

Tony, you are one lucky guy. Do you mind if I ask what your day job is? You must have a nice salary to be able to afford this.
    It's even more fun applying censor filter to words like "the", "and", "or" etc :angel_not:
    snicker
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
    at the minute im a manager for a bank (not a branch manager) but thats only because the manager is away, im a supervisor really kind of like a deputy manager.

I cant afford it on my own and i dont want to buy a house with a gf (thats a scary commitment) im going 50/50 with my mum
    well, at this stage, 50-50 with your mom is better than 50-50 with your gf... :D

i'd say it was a good move...
    i dont want to buy a house with a gf (thats a scary commitment)

Amen to the scarry committment brother! Smart move on your part. Call me cynical, but I've dated a few where everything is going great and one day everything is over without so much as a warning. And God knows what legal mess your house would be in at that point.
    *rolls eyes* men pffft LOL
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • RadavanRadavan Beginner Link Clerk
    Women are only good for two things.
    www.Microsoft.com"Believe In the Future"
    i can cook and iron :P

the only way i would buy a house with a gf is if we both paid 50% of everything, all the girls i go out with are either students or on jobs where they couldnt afford to do 50% of everything so why do something where you could end up much worse off?

Id have to be in a serious relationship 1st (4years plus) i think the most ive managed is about 2 months, i love single life too much and obviouly dont believe in cheating. (incase you wanted my life story)
    Radavan wrote: »
    Women are only good for two things.

They would be what? :nerner:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery