Watching P2P.com on Ebay, 40,200 right now!

Hey all, I'm watching how high P2P.com goes on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/P2P-com-Premium-3-letter-COM-Domain-Name-P2P-com_W0QQitemZ150033999180

Right now it's at $ 40,200 with reserve not met yet (7 hours and 41 min. left).

It's a great domain. That's a lot of money for it but, I don't think it's yet in fantasy land, possible to make that money back.

I'm not the owner of that name or in any other way affiliated with that auction.

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Lets face it, if he can't make a decent amount from that, there's something wrong.
    There's people trying to sell 3 char domains that should have no value at all (anyone can bash 3 numbers or letters into a whois client and buy the domain for it) for over $10,000, so a domain that's popular and usable should sell for a reasonably good price.

I'm not sure that having a domain that makes it painfully obvious that you're running a P2P network would be a great idea though, noyt if it's full of illegal files.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Nuvo wrote: »
    I'm not sure that having a domain that makes it painfully obvious that you're running a P2P network would be a great idea though, noyt if it's full of illegal files.

LOL Nuvo! I didn't even think of that. That's like wearing a huge "Sue Me" sign on your back! :rofl:
    Yikes!