Hello

Hi guys,
My name is steve and i live in Adelaide, South Australia. I look forward to sharing my thought and ideas with you...

Thanks,
Steve
http://www.efasthost.net - Reliable Web Hosting

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Steve and welcome to Webmaster Post :D

We look forward to reading them :cool:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Fasthost1 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    My name is steve and i live in Adelaide, South Australia. I look forward to sharing my thought and ideas with you...
    Thanks,
    Steve

Welcome Welcome Steve, thanks for coming all the way from Australia! That gives us a nice international blend here but still most members are from the UK (got to love the Brits)

If you don't mind Steve, tell us a little about yourself, your websites (using a space between your "W's" like: w ww.Website.com) and your own hobbies.

Are you the owner of FastHost.com?

Great to meet you :)
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Welcome to the forum Steve!
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hello and welcome.
    Have fun :p
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!