Hello people :-)

Hello, I found this forum while doing a google search on work by Jared Ritchey and I see his name pops up almost everywhere or so it seems, even this forum.

So I figure if Jared is a member I have something to learn as I'm new to web design and people speak highly of him. Kudos Jared :hello:

I'm 20, live in Othello, and I'm a student of web design. I currently work for my parents who are ReMax Brokers

JILL

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Jill and welcome :D

I'm sure you will learn alot in here ;)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Hello, I found this forum while doing a google search on work by Jared Ritchey and I see his name pops up almost everywhere or so it seems, even this forum.
    So I figure if Jared is a member I have something to learn as I'm new to web design and people speak highly of him. Kudos Jared :hello:
    I'm 20, live in Othello, and I'm a student of web design. I currently work for my parents who are ReMax Brokers
    JILL

Good morning Jill, I'm glad you found us and Jared. He's my fellow Admin here at WebmasterPost forum. Your are so right, Jared is the best I've found at building Real Estate Websites . I'm a real estate agent with Exit in Boston, Masachusetts. I'm very happy with the site Jared is building for me: www.BostonDigs.com
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Welcome to the forum, there are tons of stuff here worth spending some time reading :)
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Hello, I found this forum while doing a google search on work by Jared Ritchey I'm 20, live in Othello, and I'm a student of web design. I currently work for my parents who are ReMax Brokers
    JILL

Jill, can we learn a little more about you? What state is Othello in? What college do you attend or would you like to attend?

Can you give us the link to your website? You'll have to write it like: w ww.website.com to avoid the mean censor program that doesn't allow you to post URL's until you create 15 posts.

Also, what are your hobbies when your not doing web design?