What Are Your Hobbies?

So right now I'm headed to my first Muay Thai/kick boxing class (explaining my registration of www.K1Forum.com :)) and was excited to try this new hobby.

That got me wondering what, do you Webmasters do as hobbies offline?

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    By hobbies right now are web development, gaming and reading (more technical stuff than things like Lord of the Rings books).
    I used to be interested in Judo, and had planned on taking up another martial art last year, but I never did for some reason.
    My sister wanted me to start taking kick boxing or street fighting lessons with her.
    I wanted to try out fencing or aikido as learning to use a sword (if you can call those swords) would be neat and when in the army, my dad was into boxing, judo and aikido.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    You really should take street fighting/kick boxing Nuvo, those muggers would have a suprise the next time they tried to rough you up.
    Nuvo wrote: »
    By hobbies right now are web development, gaming and reading (more technical stuff than things like Lord of the Rings books).
    I used to be interested in Judo, and had planned on taking up another martial art last year, but I never did for some reason.
    My sister wanted me to start taking kick boxing or street fighting lessons with her.
    I wanted to try out fencing or aikido as learning to use a sword (if you can call those swords) would be neat and when in the army, my dad was into boxing, judo and aikido.
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    LMAO

My offline hobbies include but are not limited to LOL
    Reading - True Crime, Geek & Law books, Thriller & Horror
    Vintage Scooters

:D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Moddy hasn't told you yet but she's into Scooter Racing! Very dangerous Moddy! :eek:
    MGDesigns wrote: »
    LMAO

My offline hobbies include but are not limited to LOL
    Reading - True Crime, Geek & Law books, Thriller & Horror
    Vintage Scooters

:D
    LOL Scooter Rallies and they're more like a weekend full of partying and custom shows than racing. I haven't seen a scooter race yet other than stupid little boys showing off their Twist 'n' Gos on roads and not giving a damn for Highway Code :banghead:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Well, I have a built in knuckle duster in the form of an extremely thick sliver bracelet, so they would get a shock any way.
    While looking up something on fencing, I found the following: Apple VS Some lame site. That would be on ripperhunting now if they were allowing new submissions (this will make CBG angry BTW).

Is scooter racing like snail racing?
    Motosport style motorbikes are the way to go (something like an R1 or Fireblade) or cars (Aston Martin DBR7 (DB7 racing version) = drool... I buy Aston's in pretty much every racing game I've owned which has them as collecting them would be my hobby if I were Bill Gates or some other rich guy).
    Right now I've got a red 1989 Ferrari 348tb, but I doubt I'll ever drive it as it's only about 10 inches long and the engine is made from plastic :[ (it's a model kit which is mostly metal, but uses plastics to get better detail in some places)
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    You're thinking about mopeds Nuvo, not Vintage Scooters and it's not racing :rofl:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery