How Close By Do You Live?

I was wondering how many hours drive away each you of you live over there in the UK? (and even thouse of us in the US)

I bet CBG and Python live the closest of anyone here but that's only a guess.

Nuvo, how many hours drive away do you live from CBG, Python and Moddy? (Moddy's in Scotland) Have you guys ever met in real life?

I live about a 27 hours drive from Jared as he's closer to Seattle and I'm in Boston.

We don't know where a lot of you live so please share your city if you don't mind.

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Nooooooooooo Moddy's from Scotland but lives in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear :D

I'd say Lurk and I live the least driving distance apart :lil_Angel:
    snicker
    :rofl:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    MGDesigns wrote: »
    Nooooooooooo Moddy's from Scotland but lives in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear :D
    I'd say Lurk and I live the least driving distance apart :lil_Angel:
    snicker
    :rofl:

Oh! I didn't realize that :) So you live pretty close to Python and CBG then?
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I live closer to Nuvo :baby:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I live in Leeds, which is in North West England (West Yorkshire).
    It's a short drive from Manchester or York, but is regarded as one of the better cities in England and is rightly called the Capital of the North.
    They never stop building in Leeds, ever, so there's always some cranes roaming around the city center, but the city center is vitually housing free (there's a few apartments on the outskirts and a few just built nearer to the heart of the city, but not many) and the area's with housing are generally more settled with fewer new building projects (there's one new apartment block being built in my area, but they still haven't finished the replacement shopping center they started in 2000 or so, though it is open and has just been upgraded again).
    People have predicted that within 10 years or so, Leeds could literally swallow Manchester and other close by cities to form some kind of megacity, though we'll probably go around them as Manchester and Leeds don't get on (because our football team sucks, but our rugby team doesn't).

In terms of how far I am from Wales, it's quite a way away, but isn't as far from Gateshead.

Basically, from Leeds to Cardiff would be a longer trip than from London to Lille in France or from Norwich to Amsterdam, if going in a straight line (to Amsterdam, you could use a boat to get over the sea and for Lille, there's the Channel Tunnel).
    I love Google and Google Maps.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!