How do you spend your weekend?

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
This weekend we are re-organising the house as we're expecting a few deliveries from Argos.co.uk (no don't panic, didn't buy a computer from them LOL). Bought a fridge/freezer, television etc they're being delivered tomorrow :D

Also pick up my custom built PC tomorrow too I think yipeeeeeeee
2GB RAM
3.5Ghz 64bit AMD Processor
250GB HD
512MB nVidia Graphics

I think I could be busy rendering for a little while :cool:

So, what are you all doing over the weekend? :baby:
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    weekends? mostly sleep, sleep, sleep... some much travelling and hectic stress at work - don't feel like going out during weekends...
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Ya don't need to go out to have fun or relax ;)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Usually, I sleep till about 10AM and then spend much of the weekend either gaming, coding or doing other various computer related tasks.
    It's 3 miles each way to my nearest computer shop, so I sometimes walk down to see what they have in (busses are for sissies).
    I've done that trip 3 times in one day on foot on a reslly hot day as I bought something and it didn't work, but it turned out that the product didn't work with my PS2 because it was a different model, so I had to go back and return it again :/
    9 miles almost non-stop is a good way to keep yourself in shape... Or die of heart failure.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    My past weekend has been one of the most hectic in my life, lol.

I was the 2nd best man (first grooms man? His brother was best man) in my best friends wedding on Saturday. I did so much work in the week before the wedding and with all the wedding related festivities/tasks I barely had a moment to post online until Sunday (Rehersal dinner, Family BBQ, helping him write his vows, running random errands for him, etc, etc).

Thank God everything went off without a hitch and he's now honeymooning in Italy.

Remind me to have a very simple wedding or just use a Vegas chapel! :rofl:
    You had a great time right? :D

Small no-fuss weddings are definately the way to go LOL
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i went to town on friday night had a few drinks went to work feeling a little rough then went out saturday night slept most of sunday then worked sunday night and had monday off and went to the gym and my pub(my weekends are sunday/monday if your the iterested)
    MGDesigns wrote: »
    You had a great time right? :D
    Small no-fuss weddings are definately the way to go LOL

I had such a great time Moddy, your right :)

Moddy, I'm curious how you might have your wedding? Details details :glasses2:

I like the way your weekended sounded Tony. I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks and miss it.
    I had such a great time Moddy, your right :)
    Good Good :cool:
    Moddy, I'm curious how you might have your wedding? Details details :glasses2:
    Very small, minimal amount of guests (parents and witnesses) perhaps a night time party LOL
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I must warn you, I know how to use trains and we're not very far apart, so I will probably crash your nightime party and, if I can find them (because you know that technically, it's legal to chase Welsh people with crossbows in Chester at midnight :D), I'll drag Python and CBG along for the ride (with us 3 claiming to know you, you'd never live it down).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    ROFLMFAO lmao

Go on Nuvo I dare ya! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
    Nuvo wrote: »
    I must warn you, I know how to use trains and we're not very far apart, so I will probably crash your nightime party and, if I can find them (because you know that technically, it's legal to chase Welsh people with crossbows in Chester at midnight :D), I'll drag Python and CBG along for the ride (with us 3 claiming to know you, you'd never live it down).

LOL Nuvo! I might just fly over myself for this "restricted VIP" Wedding :cheers:

Maybe lurk would let me give the bride away, (What do you think lurk?)
    LOL Somehow I don't think my Dad would be in agreement at the giving me away part :tounge:

He fancies himself as a bit of a Don Corleone lmao
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery