Greetings :)

I thought I posted an intro here when I first joined but... either I was spacy and didn't or gremlins took it. Not sure which :opps:

I joined because Moddy talked me into it... she's quite persuasive too! I see lots of friendly faces too so that'll make it easier.

Let's see, an intro. I'm Mystii, I live in Chicago with my hubby and son (and two furry critters - a mini lab and a fuzzy cat who think they own me not vice versa). I'm a sometimes tutorial writer who hasn't been too creative in ages. Other than that, I'm not at all artistic. I do enjoy learning, and I've been saying for ages that I would redo my website with the CSS I've learned but just haven't gotten around to it. I am learning Bryce in WWWC and it's quite interesting.

I hate intros LOL! I'm never sure just what to put in them and how much to say.

:hello:

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hiya Mystii and welcome to Webmaster Post :hello:

Yep I could sell snow to eskimos :rofl:
    snicker

Not artistic? Hmmmm *swipes Mystii*
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • MystiiMystii Beginner Link Clerk
    Yes you could sell snow to eskimos ROFL!!!

Hmmm.. come to think of it, I could use some snow. I'm TIRED of it being hot!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Mystii wrote: »
    I thought I posted an intro here when I first joined but... I've been saying for ages that I would redo my website with the CSS I've learned
    :hello:

Welcome Mystii!! So glad you came :) You know what's funny? I thought you posted an intro to and I remember replying to your intro but it is indeed gone. This is a mystery and I apologize that your first intro dissapeared.

Can you tell us the URL for your website so we can see? You'll have to be creative and add a space in the "WWW's" as the mean censor program won't let you post a URL until you have 15 posts. Something like: w ww.website.com
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Mystii's URL is http://www.mystii.com :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • MystiiMystii Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks for the link Moddy!

I'll be adding a link to my signature once I can (later tonight probably) Ah...so maybe I'm not crazy! Maybe web gremlins ate my first intro. I don't feel so bad now.

Anyway, I'm off and wandering. I have great quiet spells but then I have spells where you couldn't shut me up if you sat on me LOL.