BT cuts off Euro1Net

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    MGDesigns wrote: »

I was reading about this and was wondering if they were actually allowed to do it, surely some sort court action taken by BT should have been appropriate before "cutting off{@}
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    OMG!! I would totally freak if that happen here in the States! What BT is totally wrong in my opinion. Is this legal? What about those people who paid in advance? I see several lawsuits happening here.
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    Apparently they hadn't paid BT from April 6th :confused:
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    BT cut off euro1net not the customers, that will be their argument, they would also have sent various reminders like you or i would get i think they are well within their right to do it although this country being as it is they will probs be sued by someone
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Yeh but its the paying customers that are suffering for it, BT should have done alot better to provide them a temporary service faster than they have.
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery