Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone
My name is Tempy and im a member from the TWI and WWWC I see a few names i know lol Moddy Katra Lurk and Gina.. :) All the hard work they do helping others...
Im married live in Italy and I got a dairy farm .. Parmesan Cheese .. been playing with PsP for about 3 years now.. I think..lol But I got wild addicted to Bryce by the help of Moddy and Katra..lol :D
Hope to get to know you all soon
Tempy

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Tempy wrote: »
    Hi Everyone
    My name is Tempy and im a member from the TWI and WWWC I see a few names i know lol Moddy Katra Lurk and Gina.. :) All the hard work they do helping others...
    Im married live in Italy and I got a dairy farm .. Parmesan Cheese .. been playing with PsP for about 3 years now.. I think..lol But I got wild addicted to Bryce by the help of Moddy and Katra..lol :D
    Hope to get to know you all soon
    Tempy

Welcome Tempy! Thanks for coming! We love TWI and WWWC here. How did you find that great group of girls/lurk?

Isn't Katra the most insanley amazing artist? I can't believe her stuff!

Please tell us the address of your site. You'll have to be a little creative like: w ww.website.com as it won't let you use URL's until you have 15 posts.
    :hello:
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    :hello: TEMPYYYYYYYYYYY! Good to see you here!:wave:
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Welcome Tempy!
    I was in Italy back in the Spring, absolutly loved it, what general area of Italy are you from?

Also can't wait to see some of your Bryce work:)
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hiya Tempy :D

Good to see you over here wooooooooooo :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • Thanks for the welcome
    Been with the TWI awhile now.. and WWWC when it started..lol Katra and Moddy are both awsome as artists and a friend.. My site called Crazy4Creations,freespaces,com
    I live just outside Parma Northwest Italy Where did abouts did you go pfgannon???
  • KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    Wahooo theres my Tempy! :huglove:
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p
  • WordsmithWordsmith Junior Member Link Clerk
    How lovely! Italy, I hope to visit there one day. I live in Canada. Welcome to the forum! :)
  • JaredRitcheyJaredRitchey Moderator: Design Team Shared Hoster
    Welcome to the Webmaster Post forums tempy.

We look forward to your participation.

~ Jared
    signature? whats a signature?