Monster Corporation, iREIT, partners with (Buys?) DNForum.com, (WebmasterForum.com)

Since some of you are former members of WebmasterForum.com, I thought it would interest you that the biggest company in doamins today, iREIT, has made some kind of deal to partner with (maybe buy, can't tell) DNForum.com.

The previous owner of DNForum.com, Adam ****er, now works for iREIT.
iREIT, owns 400,000 Web sites (your heard me right 400,000. They are the biggest player in this industry. They also own BuyDomains.com and all of their assetts by the way (which are huge).
More details, see: http://www.internetreit.com/news.pr.php?i=26.

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I can honestly say that I've never used that forum.
    I came to this place through Felix who used to be an active member on another, non-web design related community after a few other forums I visited either died or became desolate waste lands.
    At least I now know why Adam's name is attacked by the censoring on the forums :P
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Nuvo wrote: »
    I can honestly say that I've never used that forum.
    I came to this place through Felix who used to be an active member on another, non-web design related community after a few other forums I visited either died or became desolate waste lands.
    At least I now know why Adam's name is attacked by the censoring on the forums :P

LOL, your right about Adam's last name.

On a related note, the company that may be the 2nd largest website/domain owning firm is Marchex. I believe iREIT and Marchex make up #1 and #2. Guys, Websites are becoming a big corporate business and consolidation is occurring. If you hang on to your interenet properties, one day they may be worth a lot more.
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    haha... webmasterpost will be a asset one day - make sure you keep it safe in your pockets... :)
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    daboss wrote: »
    haha... webmasterpost will be a asset one day - make sure you keep it safe in your pockets... :)

That's what I'm hoping :)