Hello everyone.

Hiya!

I'm Gina and was shown the way here --via a post on TWI -- My Moddy. I'm a member of two of the forum that she and Katra runs. Tutorial Writers Inc and WWWC (Witty Web Wise Camp) And well if these ladies say this is the place to join, then I join!

I look forward to getting to know you and learning a bunch of stuff!:D
There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
--Anon

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Ginavere wrote:
    Hiya!
    I'm Gina and was shown the way here --via a post on TWI -- My Moddy. I'm a member of two of the forum that she and Katra runs. Tutorial Writers Inc and WWWC (Witty Web Wise Camp) And well if these ladies say this is the place to join, then I join!
    I look forward to getting to know you and learning a bunch of stuff!:D

Welcome, Welcome Gina! So glad you came :)
    We're big fans of WWWC & TWI here.

Where you from? Can you post your website address so we can see? You'll have to be creative when posting (like w ww.website.com) as it won't let you post a URL until you hit 15 posts.

Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Thanks for coming :hello:
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Ack I forgot to do that. So sorry.

Well, I am a translpanted NYer who now lives in California. Still suffering from culture shock even though I have been here for the last 8years.

My web site - Designs By Ginavere - w.designsbyginavereDOTcom -I offer tutorials to make stationery that can be used for both Incredimail and Outlook Express. Along with ready to use stationary for Incredimail. I am hoping to expand into other things with time. I'm glad to here that you are fans of TWI and WWWC, they are an awesome group of women who gives you 100% of themselves. I'm honored to have found them and join their happy, crazy, fun-fill family. I am sure that I will feel the same here too.

I have been using Paint Shop Pro the majority of my graphic work, though now I am learning Bryce via WWWC and soon Photo Shop. I figure I'll be completely bald by the time I am done. hehehe..

I think that's it, hanks for having me.
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    woooooooooooo welcome Gina :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    Hiya Gina, sooo good to see you here :p
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Hiya Gina and welcome!

Just a small question...

they are an awesome group of women who gives you 100% of themselves <<Have I had a sex change :p Last I checked Moddy hadn't castrated me yet :censored: hehe
    *passes Gina a blunt rusty knife* snicker
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
    -=takes the blunt rusty knife from Moddy, sharpnes it as she smiles at Lurk=- Oh so sorry about that Lurkiepoo aka Daddiekins, I cannot correct that problem for you so I would not have to redo my post. -=wiggles her finger=- Come here!
    --Anon
    snicker :rofl:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hello and welcome.

Also, for anyone who's bothered, here's a working link as there's a 15 post limiter on URL posting to prevent spammers from making one post accounts:
    Link to previously mentioned site.
    I know how lazy forumers can be :P
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    Ok, I'm going to ask the question that everybodies thinking but nobodys asking.

Gina are you really the Goddess depicted in that picture?

I know that Moddy looks exactly like her avatar as I've seen her picture :angel_not:

And Gina, to the question about "giving me a hard time", bring it on, cuz I can take you: :violent: :whip: :slap: :boxing:
    :rofl:
    Yes I do look like her! Umm... 28 years ago that is! :glasses2:
    -=arches a brow=- Oh ya think you can huh? Well then I look forward to this 'cause I am Ginavere! Wicked Wench of the Sea! -=snaps her fingers=- Dam there is no Ginapirate icon here! Oh... lookie there! -=runs and grabs the whip off his hand=- :whip: Back! :whip: Ye fool! Back!! :whip: -=grins=- We are going to have sooo much fun! :rofl: :angel_not:
    --Anon
    Ginavere wrote: »
    Oh ya think you can huh? Well then I look forward to this 'cause I am Ginavere! Wicked Wench of the Sea! -=snaps her fingers=- Dam there is no Ginapirate icon here!

LOL! Show me what you've got Gina! At your request, "GinaPirate" is now here: ginapirate
    Wohooooooooooooo!! I have my ginapirate girl here!!
    For being such a sweet man I'll let you off --for a few days!

Thank ye mate fer brin' me girl over this way! ginapirate
    --Anon