Tutorial CMS

JohnJohn Junior MemberNAT Warrior
Well, I've been searching the net for months now to try and find a good CMS, I'd even buy a one if it didn't cost too much... Does anyone here know where I could find a one? All I seem to find are tutorials on how to make small ones with not many features and half the time when I've made them following every step they don't work even when trying about 10 times over and over, so if anyone knows where I can find a good tutorial cms please let me know :)
[+] JSlane Designs
[+] JSlane Hosts

Comments

• SamSam Beginner Link Clerk
    i have one for $100
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    John wrote:
    Well, I've been searching the net for months now to try and find a good CMS, I'd even buy a one if it didn't cost too much... Does anyone here know where I could find a one? All I seem to find are tutorials on how to make small ones with not many features and half the time when I've made them following every step they don't work even when trying about 10 times over and over, so if anyone knows where I can find a good tutorial cms please let me know :)

I don't want to speak for him but our Forum Leader, Python, is a crack developer and is good at creating Tutorial CMS's. I would buy a custom one from him. He created the CMS on the front page of this site as well.
    Just do an advanced search here on the forum for username: python, and send him a PM

-B
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    I have a buddy developing one, he actually used to be a member here, don't know if he ever stops by anymore, but if you're interested let me know.
  • mrsingh316mrsingh316 Beginner Link Clerk
    hey guys i just did this for gmail
    mrsingh316 wrote:
    hey guys i just did this for gmail

off topic for a moment: Hey MrSingh316, you look like a new face, welcome to the forum! :happy3:
  • cooljebacooljeba Beginner Link Clerk
    may be you want to see this optimumwd.com/index.php?id=buy

..:: peace ::..
    Jeba
  • JohnJohn Junior Member NAT Warrior
    Wow, nice find cooljeba :D I'll probably end up buying this unless I find another one for a lower price (not that it's too expensive but always nice to pay less :)) or a free one that is just as good or similar.
    [+] JSlane Designs
    [+] JSlane Hosts
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    John wrote:

I'm in the middle of coding a TutorialCMS (Not sure if pfgannon was on about me. I think he was :p)

Its PHP, pre-mod rewritten, templating system, paging, comments, admin cp etc.. etc....

Its not far off being completed and when it is i will be selling licenses for $20 so if you can hold on for a day or two you could get that :)
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • JohnJohn Junior Member NAT Warrior
    Sounds great, if you could setup a demo of the script working let me know so I can have a look at it :)
    [+] JSlane Designs
    [+] JSlane Hosts
    cooljeba wrote: »
    may be you want to see this optimumwd.com/index.php?id=buy
    ..:: peace ::..
    Jeba

This script Cooljeba referrs to is a nice script. From what I've read, it's knock of of the Good-Tutorials.com site.

The problem I have with this script is that, unless I'm worng, it doesn't have an editor to create and post your own tutorials. It only links to others's tutorials. It would be a better script if you could add your own original content Tutorials as well.

Please tell me if I'm wrong about that.