EnergyReform.org

phpnutphpnut Junior MemberShared Hoster
Hey guys, you may remember me as imnewopthp. I chose not to keep my old username because I feel that I'm no longer "new" to PHP.
Anyway... I have recently registered a new domain... ***.energyreform.org to help raise awareness about global warming. I was extremely surprised that it wasn't already taken, although the .com and .net versions were.
I think it's a pretty desirable name, don't you? Should I keep it or try and eBay it?
My ongoing projects...
www.naturesmagazine.com
www.energyreform.org *new domain*
www.photographyavenue.com
----
You may also remember me as imnewtophp...

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Whether you keep it or not all depends on what you want to do. Do you want to create a site for it or do you have anything planned for it?

If not then personally I would sell. Depends on if you have a use for it though...

The Royal Ram

• phpnutphpnut Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I was going to redirect it to my main website, naturesmagazine.com, but am in the need of cash right now so I will probably sell it.
    My ongoing projects...
    www.naturesmagazine.com
    www.energyreform.org *new domain*
    www.photographyavenue.com
    ----
    You may also remember me as imnewtophp...
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    phpnut wrote:
    Hey guys, you may remember me as imnewopthp. I chose not to keep my old username because I feel that I'm no longer "new" to PHP.
    Anyway... I have recently registered a new domain... ***.energyreform.org to help raise awareness about global warming. I was extremely surprised that it wasn't already taken, although the .com and .net versions were.
    I think it's a pretty desirable name, don't you? Should I keep it or try and eBay it?

PHPNut, this really is a good domain to the right end user. You might want to contact members on left leaning political forums for a possible end user.

Good luck with it!