eeek

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Morning everyone! :)

I got a fright when it said I wasn't registered LOL Python I'm so sorry to hear what happened with your previous host! Oh and not sure if its just me or not (new pc and all that) but theres quite a lot of red Xs showing in forum?

Time to re-introduce myself hehe

I'm Moddy, 27 and engaged with two children. I've been online since 97/98 and designing signature tags with PSP since around then too but I have recently hung up those gloves completely. It just got boring ya know? lol

Way back ions ago it feels now I used to program in BASIC, PASCAL and Amiga C and used Deluxe Paint to draw in.

I've now moved onto PS, Bryce and Poser, also changed my web development program from Dreamweaver to Webuilder 2006 :D

Poser I just can't get to grips with at all, it's so frustrating. Making fun things in Bryce but I'm still a newbie and know things will improve over time and at the moment I'm just using PS for layouts and the occassional tag.

eeee gawd talk about rambling LOL anyway last time I was able to get in I remember a few asking about my sites and after listing them I had some ISP probs and couldn't get online to see responses etc so here they are again :)

modgirldesigns.net (PSP Tutorials at the moment, in need of updating lol)
lurkinback.com (Fiance's PSP Tutorial site but registered and designed by me)
tutorial-writers-inc.com (co-admin: This site is dedicated to protecting the intellectual property of tutorial writers of all genre)

Have a good day everyone!

Moddy
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Hey good to see you again :D Thanks for signing back up.

Yeah there are quite a few missing images - I lost pretty much all of them which means I have to recreate them (theres a few hundred). Im getting there even if it is taking a while...

The Royal Ram

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Gawd Python!!! If you need any help at all I can spare a few hours a week ;)

Hey no need to thank me for signing back up this place rocks!!! :cool:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Thanks for offering to help - I dont think theres anything to be done except for putting the images back up and building up some content on the site again...

The Royal Ram

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Most welcome ;)

Its an open offer if ya need help in the future I'm usually always signed into MSN :)
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • joshlljoshll Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Welcome Back bro!
    Adult Advisor :cool:
    Adult Section Leader :cool:
    Pimp ;)