Retarded newbie w/ ???'s

I'm not even sure if this goes here but I need serious help before I toss my computer off a tall building! I recently purchased ANIM FX 3.3. It's a very cool program but getting it into my site is just not happeneing! It's driving me completly Batty!

Ok so here's the deal I sure hope someone can help.......When you save your animation it saves 2 files an swf file and a text file and it also genrates a HTML code for the actual animation....No big deal right?! Wrong! The tutorails all make it sounds as easy as pie except I can't figure it out STILL!!!

I am using Yahoo sitebuilder. The tutorail says I should copy and paste the swf file and the text file and copy it to the root of my web page...where the heck is that???!!!! So when I thought I found where it goes I right click and copy and then go into the HTML box that Yahoo so nicely provides to make things easier and it shows nothing!

So I can get all the way to having a nice HUGE black empty box on my screen and nothing else!!! The guy that's suppose to offer support keeps telling me to read the darn tutorail again I must have tried to follow it 65X's already....help it's really bothering me!!!

Thanks in advance
Becky

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I'm guessing that you need to upload the .swf and the .html files to your yahoo account.
    Do you know how to do this?
  • Becky505Becky505 Beginner Link Clerk
    No I don't can you please tell me how to do it? PLEASE
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    had that software once...why did you buy it! its available for free...illegally :P
    ban1.gif
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Becky:
    I don't remember how to do it on the crappy Yahoo hosting.
    Maybe someone else does.

Daniel:
    Please do not encourage illegal activities on this forum.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Ive never actually used Yahoo hosting so Im not sure on how they work but some things you should make sure are that the swf is uploaded in the right place and/or the html code is pointing to it...

The Royal Ram

• phpnutphpnut Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I unfortunately use Yahoo hosting... not that it's too horrible, but they just put a flashy spin on everything and block customizable features. If you're using Yahoo's paid "Small Business Hosting," all you need to do is go to the file manager and click on "Upload Files." If you're using their free geocities service, your guess is as good as mine.
    My ongoing projects...
    www.naturesmagazine.com
    www.energyreform.org *new domain*
    www.photographyavenue.com
    ----
    You may also remember me as imnewtophp...
  • SoummaTawSoummaTaw Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Decreasing components of any home entertainment system include the display unit #LINK2# as well as the speakers truly the key to any home theater system stands out as the #LINK3# AV recipient mainly because it brings together each of the man or women #LINK4# pieces and makes certain that they complete against each other and are generally synced. The #LINK5# Audio-video individual will be the soul in the method #LINK6# and is particularly the place you manage what you intend to total. This create-up #LINK7# will show up at home show AV device evaluations - #LINK8# what they do and some of the performs you will have to look at.

An AV #LINK9# device is exactly in which the many audio and video ingredients #LINK10# hook up. Next successfully attaching the screen and speaker #LINK11# you are likely to manage to decide which speaker systems you need to focus on or which #LINK12# device you must look at the exhibit, even tho it's a Dvd and blu-ray, #LINK13# training video, regular Television for computer or possibly a electronic r / c #LINK14# station.

The device will have a made in radio stations receiver #LINK15# which might be employed to decide on up FM/AM r / c. You are able to #LINK16# pay attention to airwaves and Compact disk&Number039s by way of your home theater system. These #LINK17# shall be manipulated through the Audio-video phone.

The multichannel surround sound #LINK18# aspect of a residence theatre is going to be manipulated through the #LINK19# Audio-video radio. Free of discussing AV radio #LINK20# assessments just before shopping for had the ability to hurt your wallets. The #LINK21# device will decode digital appear models, be they Dolby or DTS in order for the #LINK22# most effective sound effect should go on the right #LINK23# lecturer. It is a crucial attribute from a home theater system #LINK24# and fosters the mental impact when watching a show.

The individual #LINK25# will also have an in made firm that may suggest the command over #LINK26# appear volume will go by means of the individual.

Eventually, the #LINK27# receiver packages the visual on the town theatre. The all essential #LINK28# handheld control belongs to the audio-video individual. There could also be an software for #LINK29# utilizing the application that is certainly displayed on screen to really succeed #LINK30# to determine what you're starting.

If you're acquiring a entire #LINK31# home movie theater system then your Audio-video device #LINK32# is going to be suitable tough other ingredients but for anyone who is buying it #LINK33# separately you can even examine that it happens to be like-minded yet one more answer why AV radio reviews are critical. Predominantly this considerations the amount of relationships in the rear of the device. Make certain you will discover ample lecturer contacts. Make certain there are going to be works relationships for the online video products you is going to be using along with your home movie method, this could have a VCR and Video gambler.
  • irrishCoattirrishCoatt Beginner Link Clerk
    But, regardless of the odd continual economical hesitation with Europe, the United Kingdom revealed their most effective perspective in 4 years together with project potential clients with Denmark increased a little."All regarding Southern The uk looks incredibly hard, nevertheless Northern Countries in europe continues to possessing a unique,In . Prising suggested.