Can you help?

JohnJohn Junior MemberNAT Warrior
Hi all, I've been running a hosting site for a while ( http://www.eliteservers.info ) but I can't seem to get many people visiting the site, does anyone know of any good free advertising or low price advertising to help get my hosting service on the move? Thanks in advance :)
[+] JSlane Designs
[+] JSlane Hosts

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Python runs a small advertising service called 5dollarlink.
    Basically, you pay a one off payment of $5 USD and you get advertised on sites like Devdreams and his other sites...
    I'm not entirely sure how well this has worked for other people who have used it, but $5 isn't a lot really :|
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • JohnJohn Junior Member NAT Warrior
    I'm using that for my JSlane.Net site atm, I might put eliteservers on it as well since jslane.net got a lot of hits since I signed up for it.
    [+] JSlane Designs
    [+] JSlane Hosts
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    you could also look through forums and post your links on their, webhosting and webmaster forums?
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Thanks for mentioning 5dollarlink ;)

Yes try out that which could get you some extra traffic - also have you considered Adsense? It could get some extra traffic flowing...

The Royal Ram

• JohnJohn Junior Member NAT Warrior
    Thanks, I'll have a look at adsense but I'm thinking it'll be expensive to advertise with google...
    [+] JSlane Designs
    [+] JSlane Hosts