work!

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
last call of the day someone from another department asking me to do something, i said i couldnt, they asked if a manager could so i said no, she put her manager on who said this person is worth 200k and we have to do it otherwise i have to call him back, i said we cant do it and i dont have to call him back because i never said i would, she then went on how shes a manager and said i cant speak to her like that, so i said well dont tell me what i can and cant do, you do your job ill do mine.... she then asked me to check with my managers manager to do the original thing, to which she said no as i knew she would, the woman then wanted my name, my managers name and his managers name so i gave them all then my managers, manager came over and said "how dare you speak to a member of my staff like that, if you ever do that again ill make sure you never get a job in this company any higher than you are, and i WILL also be putting in an official complaint about you as will anthonys (me) manager and anthony himself, now you go and sort the problem you casued out and leave my staff to do their job" (as she was listening in to the call) and then hung up

now if that made no sense what so ever then its ok because its off my chest now...basically i told a manager she was s**t and got away with it and also got 3 official complaints put against her

Comments