The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I don't use a mouse. ._.
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    then what do you use cbg? a touchpad?
    ban1.gif
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    I used to swear by my touchpad thingamajig but I cant really use it anymore becuase my wireless mouse is so convenient.
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    do you guys all use laptops or what!
    ban1.gif
    I use a trackpad... >_>
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Ive got a Packard Bell wireless mouse

The Royal Ram

• ChroderChroder Senior Member The Royal RAM
    I use a Logitech MX1000 lazer cordless mouse. Love it.
    How much was that if you dont mind me asking... isnt that like a $80 mouse?

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I have a labtec wired optical mouse pro (basically a mouse with the standard 2 button and scroll wheel design and then two smaller buttons for internet navigation and such) and a Trust pen tablet with a pen and wireless mouse (the mouse can't be used off of the tablet though, so it's still restricted).
    I have a wireless mouse somewhere, but all the wireless mice I have used have had problems (such as connection faults or charging / battery requirements).
    I'd also probably lose the damned thing if it wasn't wired :/
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    such as connection faults or charging / battery requirements

Notice the part where Nuvo said "charging/battery requirements". If their one of the problems youve been having with your wireless mice then I got news for you :D All wireless mice have got some sort of battery in them... so I guess your going to have trouble with every wireless mouse out there ;)

The Royal Ram

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    My mouse runs off a AAA battery and I havent had to change it yet, and its been about a year now.
    Although I dont need to.. I recharge my mouse almost every night... well say every other night

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Python wrote:
    Notice the part where Nuvo said "charging/battery requirements". If their one of the problems youve been having with your wireless mice then I got news for you :D All wireless mice have got some sort of battery in them... so I guess your going to have trouble with every wireless mouse out there ;)
    Well, my first wireless mouse was ok, but was powered by AA betteries and it had no charger.
    This meant that I'd have to mess about changing batteries when the stupid thing died and if you've got no spare batteries, you're buggered.
    My other wireless mouse did have a charger, but it screwed up and refused to charge the mouse... but I hated that mouse anyway because it had the added buttons like my currecnt one, but their size and placement caused me to press them accidentally whenever the mose was picked up (they were on the side and quite easy to press, unlike those on my current mouse which are rather stiff, small and located just behind the scroll wheel).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • mate_plmate_pl Junior Member NAT Warrior
    Logitech UltraX mouse + UltraX keyboard, no need for wireless, I just don't like wireless stuff...
    How can you not like wireless stuff? Its much better. Frees up your desk a bit and you can move around more...

The Royal Ram

I priced up a new iMac a couple days ago. Only $40 extra for Wireless Keyboard + Mouse. I would have taken them up on that had I actually bought the thang. :)