drunk on holidays

danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P.VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
jst wondering am i the only damn thirteen yr odl out there that gets drunk if i can!

i got so drunk on new years, and my parents were stadnin right nrct to me haha

does anyone else like getting drunk on any occasion possibvle

also i forgot to mention its not 4:22 AM and i have school tmrrow, all tat beer is going to give me such a bad hangover ahhhhhhhhhh:eek: :eek:

!!!!:cool:
ban1.gif

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I don't drink.
    I do like to stay up very late, playing BZFlag, though.
    One time I went to bed when everyone else started to get up.
    Other times I have been playing till 5AM...
    Eh. It's no big deal.
    Drinking is though. ._.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    you shouldnt be getting hangovers ona regular basis at 13, i only really get drunk on saturdays, to be honest getting hammered isnt that good, you forget half the night, wake up feeling like $hite and sometimes end up being sick, and worst of all you paid to do that. getting just abit merry is the best, you get more confidence, you dont slur your words and you pull nicer women because atleast you still have some standards and you also get to laugh at the person that got hammered, couldnt handle their drink and was sick all over
  • lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    well im 16 and i drink alot and i av been drinkin and gettin pissed on certain occasions since i was bout 10 with my parents actually givin me drink after drink. so , no u aint the only one lol i used to at 13 aswell. but over the years i think ive got worse! but its all fun :D
    devspc3.gif
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Unfortunately I didnt drink over the christmas holidays...apart from a can or two but that was about it. I would have liked to though if I wasnt working ;)

The Royal Ram

i dont think i ever did the drinking on park benches and things like that becaus ei used to live in a pub, my mum never said i couldnt drink she just made sure i didnt get rat arsed, which i really dont see the point in getting in a state where you dont know what your doing, and if you get like that when your older in town it makes you vulnerable to get battered...touch wood never has or never will happen to me
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I hardly ever drink, but I don't suppose that I can actually say much in relation to the question:
    jst wondering am i the only damn thirteen yr odl out there that gets drunk if i can!
    Since I'm 20 :/
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • gillygilly Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I'm a uni student, need i say more.....?
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    wow interesting responses
    ban1.gif
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    15 Nd dRunk all Xmas and New years pretty much :p :D
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • ChroderChroder Senior Member The Royal RAM
    I prefer the effects of stimulants (caffeine) to those of depressants (alcohol).
    alcohol isnt a depressant - how would you explain how the millions of people that go out at the weekend and have a good time after drinking?
    Look at the first bullet point here. ._.
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    weird shyst

not saying i dont love love coffee and am addicited to it
    ban1.gif
    I cant stand coffee - its gross :D

But alcohol - I dont see it as a depressant. I think its fairly stupid to go out every day or even every weekend and get drunk... that would seriously mess you up. Every so often though its good to just have a few drinks and have a laugh... At parties especially....

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Alcohol is a depressive, but as it also causes you to lose your self control, it can seem to have the effect of making you happier at first.
    It's usually in people who drink a lot that you notice the depressive effects such as people using it as a way to escape problems in their lives.

I don't really drink coffee these days.
    At one time, I used to drink gallons of the stuff (extra strong without milk), but since I stopped doing computer trade fairs with my brotherinlaw in Manchester and other god forsaken places I'll avoid for the rest of my life, I have almost completely stopped drinking it (I have the odd cup at work, but it's as weak as tap water... I have a coffee machine, but you'd need the caffiene to run around and get the thing going, so it's futile).
    I mostly drink apple juice and tea (though my tea is blacker than any coffee created by human hands) and I'm quite happy doing so as I can now punch walls and not damage bones or anything (because one bottle of copella apple juice has 10 servings and 1 serving is 1 of the 5 daily reccomended fruit or veg servings and I drink a bottle in a few hours and then eat fruit and whatever, so I get lots of vitamine C and I drink milk for calcium :D).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Technically it IS a depressant.
    But I had a few drinks on Christmas, egg nog mainly.
    And I threw up on New Years which has only happened once before. So ya...
    Last year new years I went sick... out the window of a car going down a main road in cardiff... but no i wasnt driving :D

The Royal Ram

I don't drink tea of coffee either.
    No fizzy drinks 'cause of my brace, and just because I can do without the gas.
    No water without Ice - just because...
    No water with Ice in winyer, and rarely in Summer.
    Usually I'll be gulping down Orange Squash (not juice) and not the revolting "No added sugar" kind. Eww!
    well to me alcohol is good, it gives your confidence a boost, or atleast makes it so you dont care what people think, but i can go out and drink j2o or orange, i dont understand the point in getting hammered just for the sake of it and 13 is just stupid , at 13 i used to play football or my computer, im the 1st 1 to be out at a club or party but im still not a binge drinker, basically getting drunk isnt big and it isnt clever and you dont get any respect from me for being able to get drunk at 13