DevDreams forum news system

danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P.VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
just wondering does anyone in here actually read the news by that stupid bot?
ban1.gif

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I have one or twice, but why would I want to know about police raids while I'm on here...?
    This is a web dev community, I come here for that and go to the BBC site or put a news channel on for generic news.
    The news bot would be better if it was more targeted towards what it should be such as entries on slashdot, sourceforge and such.
    The formatting is pretty poor as well:
    ugh wrote:
    Update 1: A Look at US Military Deaths in IraqForbes*- Dec 25, 200525.2005, 07:53 PM. As of Sunday, Dec. 25, 2005, at least 2,168 members of the US military have died since the beginning of the Iraq war in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count.Military Deaths Los Angeles TimesList of Michigan casualties in Iraq San Jose Mercury NewsSan Francisco Chronicle*- YubaNet*- Everett Herald*- Baltimore Sun*- all 28 related

View original
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    No not really.
    Its just a lot of crap I have to filter through when getting the new posts.
    Python, get rid of them or get something more targeted to what members would be interested in.
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    I think Py put it on here to up the post count, But yea really sux py cna't just goto "New posts" And easily find what new posts there are that real ppl wrote :p
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Ok sorry about that guys... believe it or not but they did start out to be computer related... but obviously some settings i changed has made a huge difference...

Im disabling it now ;)
    Thanks

The Royal Ram