What did santa bring you?

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
So then... as its Christmas day... what did Santa bring you?

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    2GB Black Nano. As requested.
    Plus 4 Only Fools... DVDs, a Family Guy DVD, 3 Chris Ryan Books... etc. :)
    Woohoo.
    I won't be speaking to anyone for the rest of the day as I am copying over more than 100 songs to my Pod as we speak. :)
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Nice cbg:)

I had surround sound speakers for my pc.....few cd's : Rhianna - Music of the sun, Eminem - Curtain Call, Westwood Vol.10, Get rich or die tryin soundtrack and Dire Straits - The best of.:D

I had a mini fridge for ma bedroom:P
    Few dvd's and clothes etc.. and money:)
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Xbox 360 premium with Perfect Dark Zero and another wireless pad.. But I have also bought NFS: Most Wanted, Kameo and PGR3.
    I also got a small amount of money and the usual cleaning products.
    The best part of the day has been watching my nephew and niece with their presents, seeing all my family and of course, the abundance of food products.
    I don't usally bother much with Cristmas in terms of asking for big presents.
    I put some money towards getting the 360, I got all but one of the games and bought a new phone, which sparked a mass phone change in my house (I bought a Panasonic, but my mum liked that so she got me a Sony K700i which was about the same price and my dad got a RAZR V3 noir).
    Basically, I'm more of a "they want it and I can afford it so I'll get them it and not class it as a present so they don't feel like then need to buy me expencive presents" kind of person...

P.S.
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONLINE ON CHRISTMAS DAY!?!?!
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    lmao... we could ask you the same question... Im testing out my monitor... Now that Ive got it how do you test it, lol.... So im just visiting a fe wof my regular sites :D

Just had dinner too :D

The Royal Ram

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    ah i got bluhost hosting for a year and a damn good gold/silver watch. Fossil i believe !!

apart from that...i got nothing

but that adds up to some 200++++ so...

as far as what im doing online, my whole house is pretty much asleep since its only 1:10 PM here and we slept at 4 AM after Midnight Mass

life is good :)
    ban1.gif
  • lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    i had a mobile phone which is pink :D i had an mp3 player which i have now put 106 songs on :D i had loads of cd's and dvd's and had loads of alcohol, clothes, bath stuff and gift set stuff and make-up and all the usual stuff. i luv my new trainers :D
    devspc3.gif
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Nuvo, I was online while copying music to my nano. :)
    Congratulations to everyone else for getting such great presents! :D