Chat Room

jmcjmc Senior MemberThe Royal RAM
I am looking for a nice free chat room ? not a crappy one like bravenet. anyone found any? im currently using one from www.bfndevelopment.com and its ok and very plain

thanks jmc

Comments

• kinkkink serious member VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    if your willing to pay check out multicity (very nice) they also have a free banner chat, also check out digichat very good. free bees might include phpmychat, thepalace.com , or parachat possibly if we could get a giant boa to squeeze the info out of python we might get somewhere
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    what you on about kink. i hardly know anything about chat rooms and where to get them from. if your referring to the one on this forum check phpbbhacks.com but apart from that i havent got a clue. ive actually got a flash based chat on my other computer. pm if interested and ill send it to ya

The Royal Ram

• jmcjmc Senior Member The Royal RAM
    it would be greatly appreciated if you could send it to me. i love flash lol. thanks python or admin. what do we call you ? im new lol
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    i think hes fine with python
    as for a chat room ive used spinchat the last few times ive needed one.
    www.spinchat.com
  • kinkkink serious member VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    go to their sites they have free versions, mostly just cut and paste a link of their code into your site they host and advertise and you chat