Only 25 days

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Well, Christmas is only 25 days away from today :)

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    24 and a bit now.
    Is 16 too old for an advent calender? :D
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    What you mean too old? Your never too old for an advent calendar :) (Guess what Im going to buy later ;))

The Royal Ram

Hehe, :) Thanks, mate.
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    i gt one....ive gt a simpsons one:)
    only 19 days left now:D
    Viper wrote:
    i gt one....ive gt a simpsons one:)

Ditto. It has the 3 kids and santa's helper on a sleigh. ;)
    :( I havent got one... maybe Ill pick one up tomorrow... if im not still ill :(

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I already have my biggest present :P
    I'm looking forward to Christmas dinner though... I LOVE FOOD :D
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    Im guessing it was an Xbox 360 from looking at your sig :P

The Royal Ram

Ditto. It has the 3 kids and santa's helper on a sleigh. ;)

How did you know;)
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    I aint got no advent calender either! It doesn't feel like xmas! :( Ohh and I love food too :D I Can't remember who said that but wooo me likesy food ver much
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
    ooo food.... mmmmmmmmmmm :)
    I think im gonna do a little xmas shopping tomorrow after college. Well if I go in that is.... a little ill atm :(

The Royal Ram

I hate christmas shopping.....it drags on....i wont be doin mine anytime soon, i usually do it a lot closer to christmas:)
    well I just come back and £70 poorer... and im no where near done... still got more to get...

i just finished wrapping what i bought so far :)

The Royal Ram

I'm spending about £25 on each of my parents and my brother, £13 on each of my 2 grandparents and less on my uncle, aunt and 2 cousins.
    I have most of it. Need one book for my mother which Waterstones and Smiths didn't have ( O_O ) so I'll get that on Amazon.

My uncle and aunt had this brilliant idea that 'cause it's hard to choose parents for people not in your immediate family we would only exchange token gifts with them. Pff.
    Anyway, I'll be happy as long as I get my 2GB Black Nano and some cash. ;)
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I got pretty much all of my Christmas shopping over a month ago, and didn't even have to go out to do it thanks to my all friend, internet.
    I got my parents DVD box sets for about £30-£50 and got decent presents for other family members too.
    Yes, Py, I got the 360 (and yes, I know about the faults people have had, but mine has been perfect so far and the controller is just suck a joy to hold and use), but I paid for most of that myself due to a deal I made with my mum (my parents didn't know what to get me and I didn't have the cash for the 360 and decent presents, so I used some credit from the catalogue and bought my console and a few other presents).
    My family aren't overly bothered with supprises and since it sucks to get useless presents that you'll never use, it usually end up with us getting each other something we want (we know what it is, but that's better than getting socks)... I do go for wrapping and suck when it comes to my nepher and niece though as it's good fun when you're young (3 and under 1).
    Hopefully, I'll get some money since I want to try and get hold of a 360 WiFi dongle and I'd like to save up for a HD capable LCD (preferably the Samsung model that Samsung is calling the Official xbox TV since they have one at my local Blockbuster and it looks cool, not to mention that it's only £599, which some lesser ones cost).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    hey
    it only 12 days til xmas now :D
    i cant wait
    i av finished all my xmas shoppin and i have wrapped everything :)
    i think i spent bout £300 this year :eek: (a lil more than usual)
    devspc3.gif