laptop

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
http://www.misco.co.uk/productinformation/~105503~WW~/Fujitsu%20Siemens%20AMILO%20Pro%20V2030%20Intel%C2%AE%20Celeron%C2%AE%20M%20360%201.4GHz%20Notebook%20PC.htm

sorry about the extremely long link but its the only way, anyway what do you think of that laptop?
im getting rid of my pc and need a half decent laptop, to be honest theres no problem with my current pc (1.2ghz, 256mb 20gb hd) but i just want a laptop so i can sit downstairs with it,

what do you think of that for the price? if you lot know of anywhere better let me know but ive spent hours looking and that seems to be the best i can find, please dont post links to £1k computers, i have the money but have no need for a laptop with that much power so the money would be wasted

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    That apple laptop looks really cool, but then again so do most of their products:)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    needs to be windows, the new age of empires is coming out soon :)
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Wait till next year or so, buy a mac and install windows as a dual boot OS :D
    I wouldn't mind doing that with an x86 powerbook myself, but I don't really NEED a windows laptop since I don't play PC gmaes much and I have a windows desktop.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    so tony your an AOE fan I take it...?
    I used to play that ages ago

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I used to play AOE... on my MAC...
    Go figure...
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i used to play aoe2 yea its the only game i play

anyway like i said i dont need some PC thatsgonna cost me a bomb so just suggestions on cheaper 1s or the 1 i linked to please