my new site

www.rate-my-body.info/hot-or-not

needs a few tweaks here and there and gotta get the forums up and running but what do you think so far?

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I like the logo :) Nice ;)

The Royal Ram

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Everything looks good. Nice and simple, my favorite style. The header looks like its doesnt completely match with the background as I can see white pixels on the edges.

But otherwise it looks great.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    yea im gonna work on the header and just remove the black outline...dunno how that appeared but yea will get changed
    ok sorted that out i think the other images like browse and no image found need changing but thats a minor change
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    yep tha logo looks well cool:D

The site looks very cool, and i like tha style of writing that you have used for the site;)
    :D thanks
  • TheDonkeyTheDonkey Junior Member Shared Hoster
    To be honest....

Not sure if I like the domain name.... The layout looks liek it has potential...I liek the yay or meh buttons on the profile... I think it needs more color and perhapes some different fonts....its kinda blah right now ya know...then agin it is kinda empty on content...either way keep at it....

Good luck
    Capt. D
    F18_468x60.jpg
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    the top gradient is looking a bit pixelated. Perhaps recreate and increase quality of it to get rid of tha pixelation ;)

The Royal Ram

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    hey nice site...i dont like the header just saying bit to grainey
    ban1.gif
  • summoner49summoner49 Member NAT Warrior
    If you fix the top header to a higher quality image, you got yourself a nice looking site.
    woo :)
    ok ill sort it out to be higher quality sunday or monday then make a few other tweaks and start to promote it