Website Developer (freelancer) for hire!

FelixFelix Junior MemberShared Hoster
I am pleased to announce that I will be offering my website development services to anyone who requires them. Below I will list different details about what the kind of service I am offering, my skills/abilities, experience, cost and contact information.

What kind of service is this?
Website development. The aim of my service is to write the necessary code for your website using a variety of different web languages (HTML, CSS and possibly the use of server side-scripting languages). I will also create basic designs, although you may want to seek a website designer for anything that is too complex for me to handle. Please remember the reason for this is because I am a website developer not a website designer.

I can also provide helping you to configure your server with scripts such as CPanel and PHPMyAdmin and also purchasing and managing your own domain name.

What are my skills/abilities and my knowledge base?
I have studied software development at college for the past 3 years. During that time I I have gained an extensive knowledge of HTML 4.1, XHTML 1.0 and 1.1, PHP 4 and 5, Javascript, MySQL and CSS web languages. When coding, I am able to conform to the correct compliants set by W3C, which helps to guarantee that your website will be able to render on different web browsers.

I have plenty of knowledge involving database design, which involves small things like the naming of fields/tables (hungarian notation) to bigger complex ways of optimising the organisation of the different tables and fields within your database. My database knowledge also extends to understanding different platforms such as Oracle.

I have good knowledge of what is involved to setup an e-commerce website. I have understanding of product transactions, payment methods, organising stock and more. Also if you happen to be a big company (which I highly doubt I can find on here!) I can portray the costs and time involved for resources, advertisements, public surverys etc.

My personal skills/traits involve behaving in a professional manner, negotiating, can work well under pressure, great team leader and worker, literate and finally I am an extremely honest, responsible and independent person.

Experience/Portfolio
I am still currently working on a portfolio website, which I hope to buff up with some much needed content once I have a few projects under my belt. There is currently one previous website I made earlier this year, which sadly failed due to time restraints and the fact my partner left. You can view the website here although it is functional, it is in a pretty poor state. This website is called Inspire Creations, and offers articles and image hosting, although its original reason for existant was for the inspire creations text editor, download manager and game sharing software. :/

What will the cost be?
This depends upon the size of the project and what your budget is. For very small projects like a single HTML page or a basic guestbook script the cost shall actually be FREE, as they are quick and easy ways to help increase the content of my portfolio. However, for extremely large projects such as developing your own forum system, the cost shall be a larger flat fee. However, this is something that will be negotiated. May I also mention that if your website fails for reasons that aren't mine I still expect payment.

How can you contact me?
Please PM on these forums if you would like to request my services and I can reply with my email, Yahoo or MSN address.