Adsense Top Paying Keywords List Free

Hi all,

Like me I guess a lot of you have been looking for the most up to date list of top paying Adsense Keywords. I have looked everywhere on ebay google yahoo but they are going for $49 to $399. I don't know but I am not paying that to find out is junk. I found an alternative this site http://www.prnetfirms.com/topkeywords.htm offer the mostrecent list free. Well they have a donation button. I click it and it was for $5. While the list is worth it I just click on a pair of adsense ads that I was interested on so I guess he will be satisfield. Trust me I find a lot of good words to make some content to see if I breake to the $100 and finally get a Google check Jejejeje.

See You All. Let me know if this information was usefull.

Bye :rog:
OPIAPR

Comments

• learnseolearnseo Beginner Link Clerk
    I have been looking for a page like that.

I have also found the people signing my guestbook with links to all kinds of subjects to increase their inbound links is another good source of ideas for pages. Often they are foreign words which I would never think of. Some people look at this as SPAM but I have found that my guestbook has become a "Unique New Webpage Subject Suggestion Tool{@}
    Franklyn
    Question:If Robin Hood was alive today wood he have top placement? Answer: Sherwood For"rest in peace"