sig

james.ukjames.uk Junior MemberShared Hoster
I got bored tonight, the girlfriend wasnt talking to me so i hopped on my computer and created this.

james.gif

What do you think c/c welcome ;)

James
A psychopath with dyslexia

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Nice... I like it!
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Very nice, Photoshop?. How long did it take you?
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • james.ukjames.uk Junior Member Shared Hoster
    yeah its photoshop, i use it for all my graphical need :p (makes me sound snoby) took me roughly half an hour.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    hey thats pretty nice :)
    good work!

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    james.uk wrote:
    yeah its photoshop, I use it for all my graphical need :p (makes me sound snoby) took me roughly half an hour.
    Using photoshop doesn't make you sound snobby, it's just the question of wether or not it's a legal version which makes you sound snobby.
    I have PS4, but don't use it as I'm happy with my current editor and I find Photoshop too fiddly (a shame then that Adobe bought Macromedia and my favourite editor may be killed in favour of a pumped up PS).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    yea mines legal :D, i dont really see the point of attempting web design without having an legal program waste of time to be honest.
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Why is it a waste of time?
    I'm not saying my PS7 is an illegal version, but what difference does it make, as long as it works exactly the same as a legal version?
  • lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    i agree with tht, it all does the same
    devspc3.gif
    ok yea maybe the wrong choice of words. i dunno its something about people who cant be bothered to go out and buy a legal copy of a program, it just annoys me for some strange reason. oh i dunno.
  • coolhomecoolhome Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Dude that is sweet but i cant understand how people can get that good. i suck making images!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Practice makes perfect...

Or in my case practice makes not bad which then makes anger which then makes perseveerance which then makes perfect...

The Royal Ram

Just practice and try new things. It’s taken me a good year and a half (maybe two) to start getting decent results. Some of my first graphics were totally pants, but just try working with colour balances, different effects and try to find some really brushes (grunge, abstract i find i like the best).

James
  • DMo224DMo224 WP V.I.P. NAT Warrior
    james.uk wrote:
    ok yea maybe the wrong choice of words. i dunno its something about people who cant be bothered to go out and buy a legal copy of a program, it just annoys me for some strange reason. oh i dunno.
    Personally I think you had a good choice of words. I commend you for being proficient in a software program that you bought, and I gave you a plus in the reputation!

It also annoys me that people steal programs. No, I'm not a member of anything like the RIAA and I think they go to extremems. I do think it's commendable for people to want to legally obtain "anything". **gets off soapbox** [/rant]

I wasn't pointing the finger at anyone. I just hear and read alot from people that don't see the difference between legal and illegal when it comes to software. They do see it when it comes to their car. But I guess all of this should be another thread discussing the pros and cons of software theft.

Dave :D
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    like it!!!

And im also the same, i suck at makin images and proabably always will do:D