2 Switches Added To Case

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
For about 4 months Ive had blue neon lights inside my pc case but the two switches which controlled them were inside and couldnt be used without taking the side panel off...

So today I was a little bored and feeling a bit brave (could have easily messed it up). I drilled two 20mm holes in the front of my pc case and fixed the switches there. Now I can turn them off and on :)

Im trying to think what other changes I can make to it... Might add sound dampening material along the inside but get one which has got a deisgn on it.. So it looks all good inside :)

Ive also got another computer here which is in a fairly rubbish case so I might attack that with my tools and see what I come up with :)

The Royal Ram

Comments

• JohnJohn Junior Member NAT Warrior
    post some pics of it here when you're done :P
    [+] JSlane Designs
    [+] JSlane Hosts
  • tobytoby Beginner Link Clerk
    i'v seen the pics, and it looks really tidy! good job you have done there. I have the same neons with the same switches in my pc but im not brave enough to attempt that lol
    ufjoin_blue.gif
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    yeah I was the same :P

But then I thought ahh what the heck and just went for it... so I grabbed the drill and just started :)

The Royal Ram

The main problem is that i dont have a drill for the job lol
    ufjoin_blue.gif
    I do :)

When you get your car sorted you could come down mine and we would sort it out if ya wanted

The Royal Ram

yeah that would be cool :)
    ufjoin_blue.gif
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    At least you did a useful mod.
    Someone I know from another forum decided to cut a huge hole in his CD drive... God only knows why :D
    I think he also attacked a HDD with some power tools, but that's what boredom does to people.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    lmao - thats just crazy, and a waste of money... and time

The Royal Ram