Adwords Do It Work On Affiliate Marketing

Does anyone know if is worth to create an adword account to advertise affiliates. Suppose an advertiser paid $8 per lead and to be on the top you must pay $6.76 per click or $1 will be on the 16th position. CAn this be profitable or will result on a lost of money? Had anyone try this? :rog:
OPIAPR

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Firstly hello and welcome to DevDreams. Thanks for joining!

I havent casted a vote because Im not 100% which is best. It can vary depending on what exactly your advertising.

And about what you said - Yes it can be profitable. It can be very profitable but it can also do the complete opposite. Its a risk which is unavoidable if you choose to advertise that method. Ive personally never paid those amounts in Adsense however Ive heard of other people who have. Some of which have said its been succesful, some on the other hand havent.

Perhaps do a weeks trial run and see how it goes?
    Good luck!

The Royal Ram

• opiapropiapr Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks Python I really appreciate your replay. I was thinking on trying it for $1 per click $10 top per day for 10 days it will serve an estimated 102 clicks. So let see if a generate more than $101 I will breake even but I will need 8 leads to accomplish that. Thats an 8% CTR witch I believe is to high to be true but like you said lets give it a try and see what happends.
    OPIAPR
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Ok sure. Good luck with it. Let us know how it went :)

The Royal Ram