Synapse Corporate Solutions

Back in May my business partner and I started a new company to develop web based CRM (customer relationship management) software, Synapse Corporate Solutions.

About a week ago we launched the site for the company at www.synapsecs.com

Currently the site is pretty content heavy but will be adding diagrams etc to bring ease to the visitor.

Comments / crits are welcome.
Arestia Design Studios / Synapse Corporate Solutions
Daniel L. Rust - Lead Architect
Seattle, WA

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    My first impressions are that the site is well designed.
    It looks professional and is pretty easy to navigate although there's little on the main page that says anything about your product other than an image with a few brief feature descriptions.
    There's few errors in your code and the only one found by Tidy was only classed as a warning, and was caused by the search bar as there's two things using the same anchor (name="search"), which can make form data process poorly (you could end up using data from the other element instead).
    The code is a little scruffy, but that always happens when you leave PHP to generate it because PHP works on the idea that if it isn't broken and it works, don't bother making it clean.
    If you were using multiple documents rather than using includes and mod_rewrite, I'd say it was better to use external CSS, but as it stands, it's not required.
    The logo is pretty nice as well.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!