please review ozfreeonline.com

ive just started optimizing this site and would like to know human opinions aside from overture keyword selector tool..I am still confused on my primary kw's should I go for "online classified ads" or "australian classified ads". site im referring is the one on my sig.

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I like the silver bar on the banner on the far left - very modern looking and good effect. Main content is quite colourful with those boxes so thats good. Perhaps you could tidy up the navigation - perhaps pur it into a bar or something below the header...

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Looking good. The one bad point is that the flashing circle is sticcking out of the side of the rest of the page. (Safari 1.3 on Mac OS 10.3.9)
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Looks ok, maybe a bit more colour in it tho?!?!
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • bentongbentong Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Looking good. The one bad point is that the flashing circle is sticcking out of the side of the rest of the page. (Safari 1.3 on Mac OS 10.3.9)

thanks for all the positive feedbacks. :)

site is already tested with IE & FF..I guess, mostly normal users use only IE browser..

(Safari 1.3 on Mac OS 10.3.9) - could you please post a thumbnail because I haven't tried that kind of browser. :)
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Either I was half asleep when I wrote that, or you have changed the design. Either way, it's not a problem anymore. :)
  • bentongbentong Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I guess, id just stick with the design. :)