Do you pay for advertising?

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Do you pay for advertising?

Cast your vote and post your comments.

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Maybe I would If I had something to advertise...
    I only really have the one site, my blog (new) (www.cannonballguy.com) which isn't the type of thing I plan to advertise... heh.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Do you have any sites planned for the future?

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I did... I always have Ideas but I am too lazy to go through with them very far...
    I always wanted to make that site which was a combination of www.newgrounds.com www.deviantart.com www.funny.com and www.tblog.com ...
    Those sites are just examples... but I am sure you get the idea. :)
  • mate_plmate_pl Junior Member NAT Warrior
    I'll advertise my site when i earn enough money for doing it... my plan is to invest some of the money i earn from PPC banners...
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    In the past Ive paid quite a bit on advertising - mainly for this site. My biggest expense was Google Adwords where I paid quite a lot.

At the moment though Im not paying for any advertising or anything alike.

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Personally, I have never bothered to pay for advertising, even when I owned my biggest site (tsmedia.org) which was where I put stuff up I had made, such as web design tools and scripts.
    If you know what you're doing, it's quite possible to get people interested in your site without paying vast sums of money to advertising schemes like those run by Google.
    I'd only use paid advertising if I could afford it, not if I was running a freee to use website as the money for advertising has to come from somewhere and not everyone is going to click banner ad's on your site :/
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Umm, If my site was making me a decent ammount of money then i would probable buy up some ad space and possible think about a Googe Adwords campaign :D
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • mate_plmate_pl Junior Member NAT Warrior
    martian2k4 wrote:
    Umm, If my site was making me a decent ammount of money then i would probable buy up some ad space and possible think about a Googe Adwords campaign :D

me too