Domain Registrars

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Hi,

Could you please submit the domain registrar which you use/have used to http://www.hostdash.com in the domain registrar category.

Thankyou

The Royal Ram

Comments

• TheDonkeyTheDonkey Junior Member Shared Hoster
    godaddy.com

wouldnt go anywhere else for domains
    Capt. D
    F18_468x60.jpg
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    TheDonkey wrote:
    godaddy.com

wouldnt go anywhere else for domains

Agreed
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Domainsite.com offers a Basci package which is cheaper... but otherwise its the same. ;)
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    all my domains are from namecheap - no complains so i haven't tried anything else... :)
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    same here... All of my domains are registered with namecheap - although I do have 3 other domains but 1 I cant remember what it is, one is for an old webdesign client and the other is an old website i done for someone in my family...

so overal I own 23 domain names

The Royal Ram

You are using a reseller....namecheap is not a registrar they are simply reselling for enom.com

Just to let ya know ;)

-edit

have a look at this ICANN Acredited Registrars note namecheap is not, however enom is aswell as domainsite and go daddy....note that domainsite is actually Spot Domain LLC DBA Domainsite.com.....

LLC stands for Limited Liability Company and DBA stands for Doing Business As....sounds like they are trying to cover there rears incase anything ever happend.....
    Capt. D
    F18_468x60.jpg
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I see your point...
    And I actually realised I might need some of the features you only get with the full $8 domain... the ones you dont get at the cheaper price...
    in which case I may as well get it for $8 at anywhere... godaddy seems popular :)
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    reseller or actual registrar - so what? i'm happy with namecheap anyway...
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    same here :)

The Royal Ram

Im just letting you know something that the company you are doing business with is not letting you know.....that is all Im not saying they are bad Im not saying I would or wouldnt use them I am just simply providing facts ;)

Personally I hear of people losing their domain names and after the recent fight I had to get one of my older names transferd over to go daddy I will simply no longer trust anyone else....With go daddy you have 100 percent total control over your domain name.....But hey to each their own
    Capt. D
    F18_468x60.jpg