New Business Venture

For the past two months my business partner and I have developed a new company focused on web based business applications, Synapse Corporate Solutions.

Site's been up for a while at: www.synapsecs.com

Currently I am developing each of the applications currently and we hope to launch our software in June.

Check it out, I'd like to hear your thoughts/opinions etc.

-Dan
Arestia Design Studios / Synapse Corporate Solutions
Daniel L. Rust - Lead Architect
Seattle, WA

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Looks nice, very.
    But what are people suppossed to do then? You tell them how great it is... They want to get in touch or to read more...
    I saw the info@synapsecs.com link at the bottom, but many won't...
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    arestia, my only comment is that at the moment, it's still a little blurry to me what the software does...
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    It souds pretty cool, its like programs to help you with your web sites i.e reports on adwords, a cms, scripts to help your client relations and just some other scripts to help web sites our, i think
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • ArestiaArestia Member NAT Warrior
    CannonBallGuy. Yeah im gonna add a contact form at the bottom so people can contact us easier

Synapse

Basicly its a web based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System for businesses to manage interactions between thier employees and clients. There are some web site related tools like webmail, web stats, and a content management system but those are minor.

The majority of the tools are used to manage thier clients and with the ability to have unlimited users, each employee login can have a seperate list of thier clients and the owner of the company would then have a master list of all the clients. Also this enables management to track and analyse the performance and effeciency of thier employees who are logged into the system.

The infrastructure of the system enables custom applications for any company to plug directly into this system with little effort. Also the system has themes based on a CSS, table free layout so they can be customized to the look and feel of the company purchasing the system.

I have done quite a few custom systems in the last year so i decided to make a web based software system that can be customizeed to any industry.

We are planning a launch early this june and a demo system will be put up to mess around with, i can post this when its up.

-Dan
    Seattle, WA
    arestia, sounds interesting... how many developers working on this? how many man-days do you estimate will need to go into development and testing?
  • ArestiaArestia Member NAT Warrior
    I am the only developer and the synapse system has been developed over the last month. Currently the system is around 70% done, the rest of the system will be developed in the next few days. After that, June is dedicated to the testing, writing of instrutional materials, and developing marketing collateral.

We currently have 10 clients with the base system running which we give to people we host. The base system has web mail, web stats, and content management.

Were hoping for the marketing launch on July 1st with a fully functional demo and website.
    Seattle, WA
    arestia, you must be darn good at php then :)

development + testing in less than 2 months? how many functional points does the system have?