Newbie from Virginia Beach, VA

Vice-President of Lisa Renee' Inc, which provides Web hosting and Domain registration, and Vice-President of Dizzt Designs which provides Web design and Web site management.

Looking forward to reading all the various posts and hopefully gain more knowledge from fellow Webmaster's.

R,
Barry Marple

Comments

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
  • SweetetcheSweetetche Beginner Link Clerk
    As I read some of the introductions, unlike you, I'm VERY new to Dreamweaver. I built myself a web site using FrontPage but really felt that my hands were a bit tied in trying to make it look the way I wanted. I'm very in to Photoshop and I'm an artist so I knew visually how I want it to look. Now to learn how.... I'm taking a class at a local college that was a HTML/XHTML course and uses Dreaweaver too. I was so grateful when we left all that code and got into the program. I bought Wymann's book and go a chapter a night through that and that's actually helping more than the course. I can understand why it's good to have a background in code.....but. I need my Web page for our studio so I can hopefully sell our art work. I want it to look good but keep it's artsy/funky look too.
    Nice to meet you all!
    Sweetetcher!
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Hey welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay ;)
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    hey, welcome to dd... :)

loads of crazy people around...
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Hello and welcome to the DevDreams forum.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and hope you can get all the help you'll need.

See you around :)

The Royal Ram