ahhhhh! i need help!

im working with p7's menumagic and in the creation of a interactive menu ive ran into a problem that stumps the hell out of me.. maybe u guys can help. ok heres the spill... www.chancesbarandgrill.com/index2.html is the site im working on currently take a look at the "menu" page. heres what im looking at.. i want to have so when i click the menu items such as burgers a general page about burgers shoots off to the side.. if u take a look at my code i tried to acheive this, however as u can plain as day see, its not working.. can somone please tell me what im doing wrong? email me if you need more informaion swninja<at>gmail.com however ill be back as i realy like this site and just stumbled upon it this morning.

also why does my menu have a black square around it?!?! i have all borders off i beleive..

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Seems to work fine for me. No border either. (Viewing with Safari 1.2.4 on Mac OS 10.3.8)
  • sWninjasWninja Beginner Link Clerk
    yes this is true, the menu works fine however.. take a look at the code and i added a reference point to the a href tag where the buttons i call "subjects" would be pressed, upon pressing them i get a page displaying general information about burgers per say if i clicked burgers, then id have the option of which burger in the dropdown flyout that takes place.... ***HEADSPINS*** that was alot.. hope u understood..
  • deadfingersdeadfingers Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Didnt understand what you were saying, anyways i dont see a border either and im on Mozilla Firefox.
    sig.jpg
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    me neither, i cant see no change!!!
    There is no border!!
  • sWninjasWninja Beginner Link Clerk
    i fixed the border issue already, however its a very minute detail on the menu, read the code and youll see what im refering to, for instance, if u click burgers, while a drop down menu of burgers is hovering down from the "burgers" button i want out to the right a general burgers page to load with description and maybe a picture, on here is where i will put all burger plates come with side and lettuce pickle coleslaw.. etc etc.. get me now? *bangs head forcefully into monitor*