Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

Great looking forum! I met Python in another forum and decided to do a little advertising here, yup that's my banner up there.

I think that this a great forum with great potential. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    You'r right. It is a wonderful forum.
    Welcome. :)
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Hi welcome to DevDreams, hope to see you around the forums :D
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • obenixobenix Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Welcome chabbs... saw your banner in devdreams and did sign up... however, a reply said that massivelinks considered my travel site as a commercial site and would require to pay for inclusion...:eek:

Err... I'm not getting any money from my site except for Adsense...

Anywho, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay... see you around...:)
  • chabbschabbs Beginner Link Clerk
    Thank you for the warm welcome everybody.
    obenix wrote:
    Welcome chabbs... saw your banner in devdreams and did sign up... however, a reply said that massivelinks considered my travel site as a commercial site and would require to pay for inclusion...:eek:

Err... I'm not getting any money from my site except for Adsense...

Anywho, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay... see you around...:)

obenix,

First off thank you for your interest in the Massivelinks Directory.

We require all sites with advertising to pay for the review. Massivelinks gets quite a few submissions in a day and most of them are trying to get a free ride. The review fee is put in place for several reasons; to stop people from spamming, slow down the number of submissions, money generated goes towards marketing and future editors.

I understand when you say
    I'm not getting any money from my site except for Adsense.
    This may not be your case, but some webmasters build websites just for adsense and they have many of them. If we were to include one of their sites then obviously we would have to include all of their sites.

These webmasters offer information and that's great, but they do it so that they can generate revenue which makes the sites commercial sites. Everybody has the right to generate an income for themselves. But, once again commercial sites have to pay for the inclusion.

I hope this answer satisfies you. If there are anymore questions please feel free to ask.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    hey welcome to the site and thanks for joining :)

The Royal Ram

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    chabbs... welcome, welcome... enjoy your stay...
  • chabbschabbs Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks everyone once again for the warm welcome.