Flash header

should i create a flash header for this site? it would be animated so would therefore look better but it may slow down the page load time a little.

tell me what ya think!

The Royal Ram

Comments

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    i think the page loads fast enuf that it wont be noticeable
  • rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    i would it will look well cool
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I hate flash. It look good, but slows loading times and doesn't actually add anything functional to the site. My vote is no
    Rave it up.
  • rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    well every1 has diff thoughts about flash. bu8t my vote is yes cause i reckon it makes the site look well nice
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Depends.. If you put the Nav bar thing on it and make that all flashy then yes... Otherwise it's not worth it...
  • AisaacKAisaacK Beginner Link Clerk
    well this friend ^ _ ^
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    AisaacK wrote: »
    well this friend ^ _ ^

Hi AisaacK, what does that mean? "Well this Friend"?

Welcome to the forum by the way
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Erm, could people please stop posting in old and no longer relevent topics please...
    Also, I have no idea what that means either DX, but since he appears to be posting from Nibelheim, which is a fictional location in the Squaresoft \ Square-Enix PSOne game Final Fantasy VII and is the home town of the main character (I owned this game and didn't think much of it), I'm not surprised.
    Just be nice or he'll cast Ultima magic on you or something :D
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Nuvo wrote: »
    he appears to be posting from Nibelheim, which is a fictional location in the Squaresoft \ Square-Enix PSOne game Final Fantasy VII and is the home town of the main character (I owned this game and didn't think much of it), I'm not surprised.
    Just be nice or he'll cast Ultima magic on you or something :D

lmao I needed that laugh Nuvo, thanks for the info. I was racking my brain to figure out where Nibelheim was and just didn't recognize the place.

Wow, I had no idea that there were so many strange people in this world.