Hello!

Play_J_11Play_J_11 Junior MemberShared Hoster
Im Play,Ive been a member here for q while,I just lurk a whole lot.Well,its nice to see some new members on this forum.

Comments

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    ye this forum is getting many members and most are active so my advice to you is stick to it.lol :lol:
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • windblownwindblown Junior Member Shared Hoster
    ayt then. ^^
    Take most people, they're crazy about cars. I'd rather have a goddam horse. A horse is at least human, for godsake.
    J.D. Salinger, "The Catcher in the Rye"
  • 0kthomas0kthomas Junior Member Shared Hoster
    hey play wats up?
    ok windblown!!!!!!
    there are about 2 people hw really like cars in here, the rest like web design you know this is a web design site, and the horse addiction is weired i ain't seen a person who likes horses in any forum so welcome windblown.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    whats wrong with liking horses? i dont really like riding them but some people do

The Royal Ram

yay!

er...

welcome too!

i think...

oh gosh...

it hurts to think...
    Take most people, they're crazy about cars. I'd rather have a goddam horse. A horse is at least human, for godsake.
  • 0kthomas0kthomas Junior Member Shared Hoster
    did i say that horses were crap, no
    all i said was i've never seen a person that really likes horses on a forum before, soz if i offended you windblown
    nah, you didn't.

besides, i'm used to it. people think i'm weird for liking horses. but that's ayt. coz they don't know what they're missing. i'm starting to babble... oh no...
  • rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    i like horses some are really wicked!
    for the sake of old times!

:)
    yeah... they are the best.
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I prefer dogs and cats but I guess Horses can be just as good.
    I remember when a horse almost kicked my dog in the head once... But it was his own fault for running around and barking at the horse... lol...
    any of you ever been kicked by a horse? well i advise you DONT try it. it hurts like crazy.

The Royal Ram

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    a horse collapsed from under my dad and he dislocated his shoulder
    in confused... he was on the horse and it collapsed and he fell and injured his shoulder or he was under the horse and it collapsed?

The Royal Ram

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    LOL... he was riding the horse lol. i dont think he would tell me about it if he was under the horse. that would be a bit uncomfortable