Microsoft using illegal software

Recently it has been put around that MS ( thats microsoft for those of you who don't know ) use illegal software :eek:

Microsoft have said many times that they are trying to crack down on the illegal use of Windows and it turns out that MS have been using Sound Forge 4.5 illegaly. Dont belive me well then check it out for your self.

First off open up windows notepad

Go to open and make sure filetype is set to all in the drop down box

Go C:/windows/help/tours/WindowMediaPlayer/audio/wav

and open any of the files i'm sure ur thinkin WTF but go to edit >> find and type in 'Deepz' and this will take you to the bottom of the page. It will say around it

IENG Deepz0ne ISFT Sound Forge 4.5

notice that DeepzOne is the username of the program. This is the name of a hacker of a former hacking group who hacked ( along with lots of other things ) Sound Forge ... getting the picture now. So MS use illegal software. MS have claimed in the past that they do use the software first to test it before they buy it but these sound files have been published in a version of windows, don't seem to me like they are testing it to me. Its not like MS can't afford it with amount of money they are making every day.

So there you go MS use software illegaly :D
Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's

Comments