Best Cloud Hosting Provider in India, Which one should I choose?

I want cloud hosting (for hosting CMS like wordpress, joomla, drupal and opencart) from cloud provider in India, having location of server in Mumbai or Delhi.

Most of the hosting providers offer customisable packages that can choose according to their requirements and my requirement is 6GB RAM, 6 CPU core, 200 GB NVMe or Pure SSD, and 5TB bandwidth per month.

Which of the following cloud providers in India should I choose? Any recommendation on their pricing and reliablity?

• BigRock
  • A2 Hosting
  • Kamatera
  • InMotion
  • HostGator
  • DreamHost
  • Hostinger

Comments

• OwnWebServers exclusive Cloud Server Hosting year end SALE! For a limited time, you can enjoy an incredible 25% OFF on our top-tier cloud hosting solutions using the special discount code "DCS25." Our cloud servers are engineered to deliver unparalleled performance, scalability, and security, making them perfect for businesses, developers, and startups.

Experience the power of the cloud with OwnWebServers, where you'll benefit from lightning-fast speeds, 99.9% uptime, and expert 24/7 customer support. Whether you're running a small website or a complex web application, our cloud servers have you covered.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I'd like to draw your attention to hostnamaste.com hosting solutions in India.
    It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.