Hostboards.com Hosting Forum Is For Sale!

DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames AdminAdministrator

Would you like a permanent, effective, & FREE way to advertise your hosting services? Then HostBoards.com is for sale for the best offer at around 5K usd. HostBoards only generates profit from leasing the top & bottom banners which is insignificant so for this sale, consider that we're claiming no profit. It is recommended you add side banners & adsense to increase profit.

Online Since: April 2004
Total Views: 3M
Total Registered Users: 3.7M
Total Topics: 5.4K
Software: Vanilla

HostBoards has had several names since our start in 2004:
DevDreams.com - lookup 2004 Archive.org
WebmasterPost.com - lookup 2006 Archive.org
HostBoards.com - lookup end of 2014 Archive.org
For several years after 2014, WebmasterPost & HostBoards operated concurrently.
In 2018, hostboards was hacked which destroyed several years of posts. It was resurrected on Vanilla Forums instead of vBulletin.

HostBoards is the combination of 3 different forums into one & then a 4th database was added.

You will receive the forwarded domain WebmasterPost.com with the sale.

Comparisons
LowEndTalk.com is profitable & being the most active Webhosting forum in the world, would sell for well over $30,000 or more. Jon did that with hard work & if you put in the same hard work, you'll get similar results.

How to estimate value of HostBoards? I offered between 5K-10K for (a dead forum) vpsboard.com in 2020 but was rejected. They want over 10K for it.

I offered 5K for LowEndSpirit in 2021 but my offer was SOUNDLY rejected. Not saying LES is for sale but they would want a LOT more than 5K for it if they do accept an offer. Consider that LES will likely always be a copy-cat/reaction forum to LowEndTalk, Better to seek a forum with your own identity free from drama.