WebmasterPost's/DevDreams's Top Posters

Kudo's to our top posters ever!
Are you guys suprised to see any of these names here?
I was suprised that Nuvo isn't among the top 5 but I bet that's because he joined the forum later than the others in 2005 :)

4655 Python! Will anyone ever be able to catch him? :eek:

User Posts
Python 4655
CannonBallGuy 2091
pfgannon 1380
daboss 1204
tony 1107

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Yeah, I joined about 2 years after the site was built according to Python.
    I also avoid posting games like the plague.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Not surprised at any of those :)

Nuvo, what's wrong with forum games? lol
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
    They just don't appeal to me and usually get old pretty fast.
    If you're going to have posting games, it might not always be a good idea to have them in a forum that increases your post count.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    User Posts
    Python 4656
    CannonBallGuy 2100
    pfgannon 1398
    daboss 1223
    tony 1138

Just putting you on notice Tony :) I'm going for your posting record to try to take away your spot on the "Highest Post" list! lmao

I've noticed Nuvo is coming up fast in post count too. The only record that's safe here is Python's, 4,656! Talk about dedication, it would take a posting bot to touch that.
    In time, even Python shall fall.
    He's kind of vanished recently after selling Tutorial Dash, and he hasn't been active here since he sold it to you.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i agree with nuvo, i generally avoid the games threads, i dont think you should get points for them,

i will probably drop down the list im not the biggest of posters, i just lurk eally the make contributions if i think they will help not just for the sake of it
    tony wrote: »
    i agree with nuvo, i generally avoid the games threads, i dont think you should get points for them,
    i will probably drop down the list im not the biggest of posters, i just lurk eally the make contributions if i think they will help not just for the sake of it

I'm just having fun with ya :) If I really do overtake you, I'll make it display the "Six Top Posters" instead of five. With 1140 posts, you can hardly be called a "lurker" Tony, you are an important heavy hitter here.
    Besides, wouldn't the Admin look pretty silly if he didn't somday make it into the "Top Posters" List?
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    its daboss that needs to worry i think ;)

LOL, yup :D
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Hey,

Im still here :D

Ive just been a bit busy lately. As you know I sold TutorialDash and since then have had quite a lot on my hands. Things such as...

CitizenCity.com
    NewToTech.com
    Python Designs clients
    New PythonDesigns.co.uk website

And of course the usual like spending time with girlfriend and college.

Sorry if im not around as much as I used to be but things are a bit busy for me at the moment. When it all clears up ill drop by more often.

Oh, and good luck to anyone who tries to beat my post count ;)

The Royal Ram

Python wrote: »
    Hey,
    Im still here :D
    Ive just been a bit busy lately. As you know I sold TutorialDash and since then have had quite a lot on my hands.
    Sorry if im not around as much as I used to be but things are a bit busy for me at the moment. When it all clears up ill drop by more often.
    Oh, and good luck to anyone who tries to beat my post count ;)
    I'm glad to hear that Python, we need you around here :rockon:

www.CitizenCity.com looks amazingly awesome and ambitious Python. I've registered and am looking forward to playing this RPG.
    Good to see you're still floating about Python.
    How's Citizen City going?
    I didn't know you had any other sites as I thought you sold them all apart from Tutorial Dash (which you recently sold).
    Well, there's little chance of me beating you any time soon as I'm busy working on my CMS, which looks vastly different from the images I posted a while ago and has some more stuff added to it.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Yeah ive got a few projects on the go. Also been helping my brother over at http://www.mysupportcenter.co.uk

Thanks for the comments on CitizenCity :D Its probably biggest project ive ever worked on with it being about 20% complete and already having well over 10,000 lines of code :p

Anyway... Ill try and drop by once in a while. If for any reason any of you wish to get in touch with me sooner you will probably find me over at http://www.newtotech.com

See ya!

The Royal Ram

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator

i heard that man... i heard that... :D
    daboss wrote: »
    i heard that man... i heard that... :D

lmao
    Are you up for that challenge Daboss? :)