FreelanceKillers.com (multi-gaming site)

FreelanceKillers.com

Well the site is still being developed and probably never will every be complete (I belive this is a good thing).

Basically the site is a multi-gaming team site that focuses on the Battlefield series of games. However the site offers much more than just BF information, Im still in the process of working on the strategy section so much of it does not work. I would like to point out the sections of the strategy area that do have some content (these are the ones I would like comments on as well as the site in general):

The M1A2 Section
The Karkand Map section
The Engineers Kit
Soldier Kits

(You can find these under the Strategy navigation button)

Finally I would like your opnions on the overall feel and navigation of the site. Things like fonts, colors, nav buttons, nav locations etc etc. Also if you can tell me what Browser/OS/Resolution you are using, that would be great.

Thanks,
Capt. D
F18_468x60.jpg

Comments

• TheDonkeyTheDonkey Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Anyone?
    Capt. D
    F18_468x60.jpg
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    ah i see you've changed the whole layout since the last time i visited :)

very nice site, i like the idea of the screenshots beside the news content...put some watermarks in them :)

your topsites button doesnt so the little swishy button, and im #5 on your topsites portal :)

interesting topsites script, i tried using it on my server and the whole thing crashed on me lol

otherwise nice site though, really really like your strategy section, and i think your site will hit up the visitios!!!!

Mozilla Firefox
    Microsoft Windows XP Home/SP2
    Resolution:1024*768

yeah, the team is definitely coming :)!!!
    ban1.gif
    Yeah I'm not a real big fan of that evoTopsites script... the biggest issue I have with it is the buttons script that people place on their sites...its not Valid code according to the W3C anyways.

I am looking for a new one but that is def. low on the priority list. I may watermark the screenshots, but I dont really care about them. However if you notice in the strategy section everything I created is in fact watermarked.

The visitors are starting to pour in :D

The site started in May and its already a PR4 with around 40-50 uniques a day. and this is all without paying for any ads ;) It may not be super to some but to me it seems like a lot

Thanks for your review and please keep them coming,
    Capt. D
    F18_468x60.jpg
    Ok any feedback would be greatly appreciated :D
    Capt. D
    F18_468x60.jpg
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    nice header :)

Maybe try to seperate the left and right columns from the center column more. It does look a bit cluttered as you scroll down the page.

Apart form that good work

The Royal Ram

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    oh just another note...

on your forum look at the tabbed buttons... one of them is just in plain and simple text whilst the others are bigger and more bold.

The Royal Ram

I was wonder if it looks cluttered; I’m still pondering how I want the headers for the side content stuff to look. The spacing and what not is also something I have been pondering as in some locations it is very close.

Finally I'm not sure I see what you are talking about with the forum, perhaps you are speaking of the text log in and private messages links???? Or maybe the server had a brain fart and didn’t load one of the Gfx...

-EDIT START-

Ahhh I know what your talking about the -=F|K=- , yeah I need to work on that one....It's the insignia so I'm tyring to keep it as uniform as possible throughout the site...
    -EDT END-

Thanks for your import and any more would be greatly appreciated.
    Capt. D
    F18_468x60.jpg