Stumblin rookie in Ms.saying HI to you all!

I've been biten by this web design bug just recently. Ive alway's enjoyed the site's on the web that make you go "How in the hell did they do THAT" and in awl of all the code's and script's and the people who know how to use them, my hat's off to ya. Now, I want to do and be one of ya'll, if possible. I learn fast and work hard, and I remember people who pick me up when I fall. So if my ?'s seem "ignorant", they are. But not for long I hope, with some straight and understanding help from the knowlegable... It's nice meeting ya'll , and future Thanx to ya... M.Wheeler (camcad)...

Comments

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Hey welcome to the site.
    If you ever need help dont hesitate to ask.
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    GREEN PIG, YELLOW PIG, BLUE PIG, RED CHICKEN

Welcome to DevDreams
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    hello camcad and welcome to DevDreams

What is it exactly that your interested in learning?

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    If you haven't started already, you will want to learn HTML.
    Hypertext Markup Language.The coded format language used for creating hypertext documents on the World Wide Web and controlling how Web pages appear.
    www.w3schools.com/html/
    www.davesite.com/webstation/html/

Then, after that, I would seriously advise you to leanr CSS.
    Short for Cascading Style Sheets, a new feature being added to HTML that gives both Web site developers and users more control over how pages are displayed. With CSS, designers and users can create style sheets that define how different elements, such as headers and links, appear.
    www.w3schools.com/css/
    www.htmlhelp.com/reference/css/

Hope this helps!
  • camcadcamcad Beginner Link Clerk
    Nice meeting you folks. This site and the people in it make one feel welcome. That's hard to "surf" upon now-a-day's on this HUGE and sometime's Dis-Heartning www. Thanx for the "open door" and the helping hands, I'll try to do the same. I am working on HTML now CannonBall and finding out it's alot harder than I imagined,but,I can see and kinda understand how it work's now.Won't be long, maybe! The link's will be usefull, thank you. Rainbow pig's, colored chicken's, donkey's in your profile, you gotta be an animal lover martain2K4, on Acid... Here's a little advice though,"Never try to teach a pig to sing, it's a big waste of your time, and it annoy's the shit outta the pig.. lol. Hello fourtone87, nice to meet a fellow car guy.My buisness is streetrod's and custom paint. loved them my whole life. I love gaming to and am HOOKED on Gran Turismo. Bet I've won a billion buck's with a little blue V.W. I'll enjoy GTPlanet Thanx. Hello Python, ssssssssssssssss. You seem to be a very busy young man. Your finger's must be bloody and your eye's proped open and crossed with all you got going. Would'nt do it if I could. I admire muti-tasking in other's though, and you qualify brother, whew, sit down, take a break, let me buy you a beer.... You asked about my intrest, FLASH!!! I came across a fellow up in Canada a couple of year's ago, and his work is, well, it's just unbeleivable. I became an instant fan and everything he has done hit's me right between the eye's. It's what I imagined art to be. His is my style of look, and is what I'd love to learn, and will.. His name is Keven and one of his site's is http://www.idigitalemotion.com You might know it already, if not go take a peek then come back and show me how to do some in " 5 eazy steps " lol... Joking aside though, I am happy to have met you and friend's, and this site feel's like an "old friend" to.. I get lucky sometime's... c-ya... and thanx agian.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    html isnt that hard as soon as you fiure it out its really quite simple it wont take you too long
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Hehe Pig :p thanks for the thanks and i will make sure i never try to teach a pig to sing as long as you never try to teach a llama to sing :p ohh and don't get eaten by sheep ;)
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
    well camcad thanks for the comments from be and on behalf of all the other great people you mentioned.

As tony said: html isnt hard to learn but getting the basics down can be. Once youve got the absolute basics down the rest just flows in with experience and practice...

Hope you enojoy it here :)

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Yeah. ^ What they said. ;)
    Also, These sites are cool flahs too:
    www.fsmgonline.com
    www.tazo.com :D
    www.fsmgonline.com - thats nice :)

The Royal Ram

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    hi camcad... you show initiative... sooner or later, you'll get there :)