is it possible

sWninjasWninja BeginnerLink Clerk
ok heres my application/goal for this script. its going into a business actualy on the business website, and will serve to be a reservation system towards tables at a resteraunt. im currently working on a few pages for some local bars and resteraunts and i keep wanting to impliment something of the nature but never realy got around to lookin at what all it'd take. someone point me in the right direction. maybe this script could build a database in a spreadsheet format. the manager could download once a night or day or something. or possibly a php page with a login for the manager to check the database, and possibly purge from the same login. ehh.. i dunno.. someone gimme some ideas.. ive kinda laid out a skeleton.

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    This should be fairly simple...

You would have a database which would contain the peoples details. Then a form where new reservations or bookings could be inserted into the database. Then an admin panel with a password which could be used to view the peoples details and even edit/delete them.

The admin panel would contain the most recent data so it would all be instant.

The Royal Ram

• sWninjasWninja Beginner Link Clerk
    yes, yes, exactly - however i need something basic as a skeleton.. and i cant find anything free on the web.?!?!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Im a bit busy at the moment sorry with exams but after them (soz its over 2 months away) ill be happy to code something for you.

Im sure there is someone else here who can do it for you though.
    Good luck

The Royal Ram

• martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Hey sWninja, Have you got Msn i may be able to help
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • sWninjasWninja Beginner Link Clerk
    no msn, aim yes, my handle would be swninja