Programreview.net for sale

elsonarelsonar BeginnerLink Clerk
I am selling the domian programreview.net as i am currently away for the computer for the next 6 months and i will not have time to work on it. It is fully automated and the template is database driven which means if you dont like the look of it you only have to edit one page and the whole site will look the same!

I am selling it for around £30 or $50 as it contains one years hosting as well. Pm or add me to msn if you are interested!

# Very easy to add your own categories and products via an easy to use admin area.
# A great traffic builder
# Fully set up and integrated with PayPal so you can start selling banner space straight away
# Manage all your users, software, emails and ads via an easy to use admin area
# Send out newsletters to all your customers via the inbuilt newsletter program

This is a great opportunity to get yourself a software indexing and rating website. This is one of the best websites for generating traffic and getting users coming back day after day.

The software site is a fully automated listing resource for programmers and software designers to list electronic products from Freeware and GPL scripts to shareware, commercial and membership based applications.

Users sign up for a free account and can upload and offer software for download. The site is split into categories so that your users can easily search for and find relevant software. Users can find out all the information about the software and can even visit the software suppliers website from the links on the site. The software supplier can give details about the product, explain if it is freeware, shareware, 30 day trial etc and provide links to both the software for download and also their own website to provide further information.

The site has a lot of features including email a friend, product rating, latest additions, most popular downloads and links sections.

Once you have members on the site and have software available your visitors will keep flooding back day after day. This is a great way to advertise your other businesses, websites, affiliate links as well as selling advertising space and even selling your own software or software that you receive a sales commission on after the free trials etc. This really is one of the best viral marketing tools around.

The admin area is very easy to use, it is feature packed, you can quickly add links and banners, add featured products, send emails and newsletters to registered users, review users accounts, see stats on the software downloads, page views, reviews etc. Quickly edit all your standard automated emails at a click of a button.

This really is a great site and has a lot of potential. I have only uploaded 1 piece of software to demonstrate the site. You will have full control of everything and can accept or decline any software or users.

This site is installed on a professional website hosting account.

The hosting is fully paid up until January 2005 and the domian is fully paid up until Jan 2005 as well

The hosting account is one of the most reliable around with a 99.9% uptime guarantee this means your site will be available for your customers.

Each account has 100MB Disc Space, 1GB of Data Transfer which can be easily upgraded at any time, unlimited email mailboxes, forwarders, auto responders, MySQL Databases, Online control panel plus lots of additional features