Script to organise scripts!

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
im in need of some sort of a script which can organise scripts. on this site there is a scripts section. for each language id like to be able to set up categories of scripts like at www.hotscripts.com

Id like poeple to be able to submit their scripts(a link to them) and then that needs to be approved by the admin in an admin control panel.

i did try to modify a link directory script but it had some things on it which i couldnt change.

can anyone help?

thanks

The Royal Ram

Comments

• elsonarelsonar Beginner Link Clerk
    Python wrote:
    im in need of some sort of a script which can organise scripts. on this site there is a scripts section. for each language id like to be able to set up categories of scripts like at www.hotscripts.com

Id like poeple to be able to submit their scripts(a link to them) and then that needs to be approved by the admin in an admin control panel.

i did try to modify a link directory script but it had some things on it which i couldnt change.

can anyone help?

thanks

I have exactly what ur looking for man

add me to msn : elsonar@gmail.com and we'll sort it out!
  • pavstapavsta Beginner Link Clerk
    if your still looking for something like this, PM me i can help you, in exchange for like some links back (im working on my PR)
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    its ok now... problem solved :)

thanks anyway

The Royal Ram